08. Pretending

After eating breakfast , i went to my room . I got dressed for school and as soon as i left the room . I saw Mr. Gorgeous dressed in my school's uniform . I was left speachless after seeing him . Why didn't the boys in my class looked this good after wearing  this uniform . He was looking like a model advertising our school dress .  

I saw  that he was standing beside the railing of the stairs .

Was he waiting for me ?? Awwwww so sweet . Maybe he's scared to go alone . Ofcourse , it's natural to be nervous when you're going to a new school . I'm here to help you , even though i need help myself.... still.... Don't worry ! I'll help you .

 " At school " he was going to say something ..... But! i stopped him . 

"Don't worry I'll help you ." That went smoothly . 

I looked at him and he gave me an expression which..... i think meant.... 'What the hell are you saying ?' hah? Wasn't he supposed to thank me ? I offered him help .

"At school pretend that we don't know each other" 

"....." What the hell are you saying . Pretend that we didn't knew eachother ?? Ok mister you're going too far . It's not like i wanted to act friendly with you and flex in school that - 'YESSS!! I KNOW THIS HANDSOME AND GORGEOUS MAN !!'  and make the girls jealous . And yeah , even though... if i wanted that *she did wanted that* i would not have... because i don't have courage to do that . 

"It's not like i wanted to talk to you at school or anything it'll be better if you maintain your distance... i don't want anyone at school to know that we live together  . " ..... Did i ... just...  really said that ? 

He smirked . 

Woah ! That gave me goosebumps . 

"Very well then" he said and left . 

Left me standing there in silence . OMGG!!! WHY THE HELL DID I SAID THAT !!!! . 

"Leah! Killian left for school . Aren't you leaving too ?"

Oh yeah ! School ! I ran downstairs and Charlotte gave me my lunch box . 

"Leah take good care of Killian at school please . He may look fine but... he may get a little uncomfortable because it's a new school and he doesn't know anyone else other than you ." Huh? Uncomfortable? Are you sure ? He looked more comfortable than me who was going to the same school for the last 2 years .

"Yea . Don't worry I'll take care of him  " i said with a smile .

No , actually i need someone to take care of me . 

Than I left for school . 

Dad was right . The school is really close to our new house . It's only 15 minutes walking distance . When i was in my old house i had to take bus for 30 minutes to reach school . 

I reached the school campus . 

"Hey Leah! " I heard a shout from behind . I don't even have to turn to know who's shouting .

It's Layla . My best friend . I know her since we were in fifth standard. I rarely talk to anyone at school . No , actually i don't talk to anyone at school except Layla . I mean what's the point ? People only remember i exist when they need something from me . I don't want those people in my life . 

She ran to me . 

"*Huff*ian *Huff*r ool " she said . You didn't understood what she said ? Yes , neither did i .  

"Layla breathe first" 

"What did you meant Leah !!!? Killian transferring to our school !?" She shouted .

" Shhhhh...  Lower your voice Layla . " Yes, Layla knew about Killian . I've told her about him since the first day i saw him on streets . And how we became stepsiblings . I've also texted and told her that he had transferred to our school .

While walking towards the classroom , I told her why he transferred here and also the 'pretend that we don't know eachother at school' thing . 

Then we reached the classroom. The Classroom was on third floor .

We sat on our desks .

The bell rang and our class teacher arrived . Mrs. Sparkling .  She was a pretty looking woman who was in her 30's .

I was nervous . Was Killian going to transfer to my section ? 

Mrs. Sparkling started the attendance  and didn't introduced any new student . So i guess... i was safe ? 

The lunch break arrived . 

 Layla came next to me and said " Looks like he's in a different section " and gave me a - 'So are you disappointed ?' look .

And before i could say something i heard a girl at back screaming

 " OMG DID YOU SAW THE NEW GUY IN THE SECOND SECTION!!!!! " yup i definitely know who's she's talking about . 

And they began chatting about him like they were his fangirls . That's the effect Mr. Gorgeous leaves . Girls go get another job . I'm the the fan club President . And i won't take you in . 

Then i heard girls giggles from the grounds . I looked outside the window .

Someone was standing on the ground with his back facing me . I knew it was him . 

I saw that some girl was talking to  him, pointing on the ground and saying - ' that's the basketball court' . It wasn't just some girl . I know her . Infact the whole school knows her . She was the most beautiful girl of our school and also the School Board Director's only daughter . Teacher's treated her as if she was a princess or something . Her name was Annett

" Looks like Annett is giving him a tour of the grounds" Layla said . 

" Yes i agree .... " 

I couldn't help but wonder that only if he didn't asked me to pretend that we didn't knew eachother then 

i would've been the one giving him the school tour  . 

I would've been the one telling him that Mrs. Reck doesn't like students who use black pen . And how Mr. Odern makes students look bad only to make himself look good in front of the principal . 

But it's not me ... 

"Are you ok ?" I looked at Layla and she had a concerned expression on her face . 

I smiled . I can never hide how I'm feeling from her .

Suddenly the girls of my class started screaming . I saw that they were looking outside the window .

I turned my head towards the window and i saw that ,

He was looking at me .

Author

Yayyy!! We've surpassed 100 views !!!!! Congratulations 🎊 .There was a time when I thought that it won't even cross 50 views . I appreciate it ! Thanks for your votes and comments . Love you a lot ❤️ .

Have a nice day ~