04. Weirdo

Have you ever in your life already planned everything for a special day and waited really eagerly for the day to arrive...... But on that same exact day each and every of your  plan gets fucked up and you just sit there searching for the meaning of your existence . 

Yes .... That's what happening to me right now . I'm sitting on my chair at our table with my father waiting for my future mother and his future wife to arrive . Waiting while not wearing  the dress that i selected days before the meeting because, i burned it by iron on that exact same day . Well it was just a dress not that it really mattered to me .

Because it mattered a LOT to me ! 

Because of my dress i wasn't able to do that beautiful hairstyle i practiced just for today and also i wasn't able to wear my new sandals . Well that wasn't all , i also wasn't able to do my makeup properly because i was running late . 

So here i am, sitting peacefully searching for the reason of my very own existence .

Well i can spend my whole life sitting here searching for the reason of my existence and probably find none . But i can't , because there i can see my future mother walking towards me looking stunning . Oh ! Sorry i forgot to add 'absolutely' . My mistake. I repeat - there i can see my future mother walking towards me looking absolutely stunning ! 

I stand and my father go and greets her . Then she turns to me .

"Hii " waoh who says just ' hii ' when they meet their future mother for the first time .

" It's really nice to meet you Leah , Jack has told me a lot about you " 

I hope only good things....

We sat at the table and ordered some drinks and food .  

" So umm.. Miss Charlotte.." 

"Please feel free to call me Charlotte , Leah" she said with a really kind smile  sparkling on her beautiful face . I got mesmerised and forgot what i wanted to ask .... So instead i decided to focus on my drinks . 

While sipping my drinks i heard my father ask Charlotte - " Where is Killian?"

"Killian ? Who's Killian ? Hummm.."

" Oh i forgot to tell you Leah !" Then i realised that i actually said that out loud!  "Killian is actually Charlotte's son " my father said . 

Ohh so i have a little brother now . Awwwww so cute . I was always a single child so I've always wanted a baby brother ... To tease *hehehe*

"He's on his way . He had his basketball practice so he's running late" Charlotte said breaking me from my thoughts . 

Few minutes went by while talking to Charlotte and my father . They were looking sooo cute together awww . I didn't saw my father genuinely smile like that after divorcing my mother . Charlotte looked really beautiful, while my dad hah! You all should see his college days pictures . He was the most handsome man of his entire collage. My dad 😤 .

"Killian .. here !" My dad said in a loud but not too loud tone .

I looked up again and when my eyes met his black eyes... Butterflies of my stomach started dancing . The world stopped ! Antarctica melted ! Sun burned ! Moon cooled down ! Stars shifted to Earth and All planets started revolving around pluto .

He was standing there . No actually he was coming towards me .. no actually he was coming towards our table ! 

Mr Gorgeous coming close brace yourself brain and you too heart ! And you butterflies stop dancing or imma break your legs !

I saw him hugging my dad and Charlotte . Will he hug me too  👉👈 ?

He extended his arm towards me . I guess no hugs ..... 

Its not like i was expecting one anyway . 

"Hii I'm Killian and you must be Leah  " Oh God ! Save me his voice ! And wait.. what !?? He said L.E.A.H How will i reply if he speaks my name with this voice . 

(Picture source - Her wish is to be isekai'ed ) 

I saw him raising one eyebrow . Then i suddenly realised he was still waiting for me to shake hands . I extended my arms and shook his hands  . Oh God ! His hands ! I can't take it anymore . This much is enough now i can leave for heaven without any regrets .

"H-hhii" i said  . I said 'h-hhii' with two .. No three 'h's' and only two ' i's '. Ahhhh i can't even greet properly! Now he'll think I'm a weirdo. 

"It feels like I've seen you before" he said 

And all the memories of me staring and stalking him thinking i won't meet him again comes rushing into my mind .  

He already knows that I'm a weirdo. Great!