06. The Wedding

And there they looked standing with each other looking absolutely stunning together . My dad and Charlotte looked good together . Well it's not like my dad and mother looked bad together . I've seen their wedding photos . The wedding photos were same as any other wedding photo in this world . But still whenever i saw it i couldn't help but feeling that something was missing ......

During the whole wedding i wasn't able to shift my focus from my dad and Charlotte . 

Charlotte was looking like an angel while my dad ... Well i don't like to brag about it...  but i will anyway . As I've already said you should see his college days pictures ..... He was the most handsome guy among all . And my dad still looks the same . Only a bit ...... A lil bit older . 

Everyone was busy chatting with each other . With the corner of my eye I saw Mr Gorgeous looking gorgeous as  always in his well black suit and formal hairstyle . The butterflies in my stomach started causing a huge turmoil . 

Then i saw a beautiful girl approaching him . She went to him and said something which i think... Was 'Hello , whatsup ' huh? Do they know each other ?  Well seeing them together and how they were talking did made it seem like they do knew each other . 

I wish i could say that they both looked like 'beauty and the beast' but they both looked like 'beauty and the beauty' standing together . 

They stood their and talked to each other for like hours . *writer - It was only few minutes*

And then she left . 

I decided to gather my whole strength and courage to go and say hello to him . After all we've became a family and i can't always avoid him . 

I walked really naturally and approached him . *writer - she walked like a robot

"Enjoying the wedding?" I said in a causal tone . But only I know how fast my heart was beating .

" Yeah, i feel it's been years since i saw my mother laughing like that " he said with a smile on his face . Smileee??!!!!! OMG ! . His SMILE ! By this time the butterflies in my stomach had already gone berserk Now i can feel why Taylor Swift in You Belong with me wrote - "You got a smile that could light up this whole town" .

Mister after seeing you smile .... I think i fell in love with you again . "

[ Picture Source - How to get my husband on my side (Manhwa) ]

"Did you said something...?"

OH SHIT ! Did he heard me !? No he didn't right ? ... 

" I just said... yeah , i love seeing them smile " Them includes you also  . 

" Killian can you come here for a second " Charlotte said .

" Kay then see you around " He said and left . 

"......"

See you around ... ? 

I didn't even realised when the wedding ended and i found myself sleeping on my bed . 

The morning arrived . 

It was sunday so I had planned to spend the whole day sleeping . So morning or not it didn't mattered to me anyway . 

" Leah " I decided to ignore the call .

"Leah !" Please let me just sleep dad . 

" Leah ! Have you packed your stuff ? " 

Packed ...? That made me jump and sit on the bed . I ran downstairs like i just heard that the whole world is ending . 

When i reached downstairs  . I was out of breath. Breathing can wait i decided to ask first . 

" *Huff*ack*huff*  wh*huff* " lol that just sounded like 'fack what* . No ! It's isn't time for lame jokes . 

" Leah breathe first " my father said very calmly . 

Few seconds later ....

" What do you mean Dad ! Packing what !!?? "

" Don't tell me you forgot Leah ! I came here to pick you up . Have you forgotten ! We're moving to new house . And from now on we'll live with Charlotte and Killian ." 

" WHAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!! "