03. Stalking him

And there he was looking gorgeous as ever . 

OMGG !! HE'S THERE ! I REPEAT , HE'S THERE !!!! My mind was literally screaming at that time . 

And before i could process anything else he disappeared.... He disappeared......? HE WHAT !? He knows magic ! Yes ! .

 Oh ok that's enough maybe I've been watching to many magic shows lately . He just went into a store ... ? 

A grocery store. 

Hehee what a coincidence that i also need to go to that grocery store to .... buy some groceries ? Yes ofcourse why else would i go to a grocery store? Definitely not to stare at some extremely handsome and gorgeous man . 

I went inside . It didn't even took me a whole 10 seconds to spot him . I pretended i didn't saw him and went closer , only to see him buying some ... Noodles ? Hot and spicy ones at that just like him . 

He also bought some milk , bread , butter and breakfast cereals . Ok he bought some really basic things , not that i expected him to buy some guns or bombs .

He went up to the counter , paid the bill and left . 

I ran to the counter to get the bill only then i realised i bought the exact same things as he did ! I paid with the cash i had and ran outside the store , and he was nowhere to be found . 

I went home feeling a little happy as today i saw him for more than 22 minutes

Then i did my homework,took a bath and went to sleep .

And as always another morning came and my day began .

I came back from school and again went to the same street hoping to see him again .

I waited.... And waited ..... And waited..... 

The sky grew dark and there was no signs of him .

Feeling disappointed i went back home . 

And for the entire 10 days ,15 hours and 43 minutes  i wasn't able to see his face , not that i was keeping the record of time or anything .

Then the weekend arrived . My father has promised me that he'll spend the weekend with me . And as promised my father spent his weekend with me . We stayed at home playing different games , watching movies and cleaning together .

Me and my father were eating snacks after dinner when my father said 

" What would you think about your dad getting married again ? "

(Picture source - Romance 101 )

"......"  *This homosapien was too stunned to speak*

"I mean if you don't want that ... I understand . But i would like you to meet her at least once before deciding "

Only then my brain processed the entire conversation .

"Oh no ! dad ! I've no problem . Infact It's all good with me as long as you're happy . I'll be really happy to meet her ! "

" I'm glad to hear it , then I'll arrange us all to meet "

We stayed together for a few more hours talking about how my dad met her , who proposed first and many more things .

The next day my dad told me that we'll be meeting at the end of the month . 

Nothing much happened after that except i saw Mr.Gorgeous few more time on the streets looking gorgeous as ever .

Days went by quickly and the day of meeting arrived .