05. Recognise or not

"It feels like I've seen you before" he said

And all the memories of me staring and stalking him thinking i won't meet him again comes rushing into my mind  .

He already knows that I'm a weirdo. Great! 

" N-no !"

(Picture source - Her wish is to be Isekai'ed )

" ... "

 if he recognises me .... I'm sorry dad ... Guess you'll have to find another wife now . He'll tell his mother that I'm a weirdo and they'll leave . Me and dad we'll be forever alone .....with each other . Still.... Father daughter duo rocks  .  

"My mistake . I guess i mistook you for someone else . " He said in his awesome voice . 

 Yesss he doesn't recognise me ! YESSSSSSSSSSS !!!! . 

But Why's Charlotte son same as my age ! ~ . She looked so young and beautiful . 

 Then we sat down . And started eating our food . And yeah i didn't forgot to sneek glances at him when he wasn't noticing . His was was Gorgeous !

 Guess good looks runs in the gene of their  family . The way he was eating his food was also like a piece of art . Ahhhhhh! I wish i could take pics of him . I would store them forever . No ! Actually I'll frame them and hang them in a museum . My Private Museum . Only for me ! No one allowed !

Then suddenly those black eyes connected mine ...

 Mister did just caught you stareing at me ? Huh *smirk*  . Wait .... Or ... Did... he ..... caught me  stareing at him ? Oh Shitt !!! 

I instantly broke the eye contact and shifted my full focus on the food . 

Oh Wao ! Look !  the pasta ! they  have pastas in it ! And it tastes just like pasta as well . Impressive . And guess what ? They serve us food in plate . Like woah our ancestors used leaves instead of plates our world has really developed so much *sob* *sob* our ancestors would be proud of us . 

After eating the peaceful dinner . Not with my very peaceful mind . We got out of the restaurant and stood in front of our cars . Dad and Charlotte stood at the front of the restaurant  talking bout something with really serious faces . 

Are they perhaps talking bout me ? Maybe she didn't liked me and wanted to call off the wedding . Noooo ! But I'm such a cute kid who wouldn't like to have me as their daughter .

I looked at my side and saw Mr Gorgeous looking at me . 

Now what ? I ain't staring at you . So what are you looking at ? Huh !

And we just stood their in silence . I wish i could say it was peaceful silence . But it was really awkward !

  Then he broke the silence .

"Are you sure that we haven't met  before ? "

Yes I'm the one who stared at you non stop on the streets and stalked you . So what? It's not like we came here to discuss on our marriage . And now that you know that I'm a stalker you'll call off our marriage . 

"No . Infact i haven't seen you before today" oh wao.. i didn't knew i had such amazing acting talent hidden in me . 

"Ohh ok" he said with a very suspicious looking expression which , i think said ... ' i don't believe you but still ok . '

Looks like I'll have to maintain some distance from him or else if he recognise me than it'll be over for me . 

" Are we ready to go Leah " Yes there comes my dad , my saviour . 

I said goodbye to Charlotte and just waved bye to Mr Gorgeous who was still looking at me with suspicious eyes . 

We sat inside the car and went home . 

Ufff it was such a busy day . It feels like I've returned alive from a battlefield . 

Since then  to avoid mister Gorgeous i never went to another meeting . I always  made excuses like i had to do my school works , my stomach hurts or i already made some plans with my friends .

(*Sigh* few days ago only i was running like crazy on the streets just to get a few glances of him . And now I'm busy looking for excuses to avoid him . Guess you never know what'll happen in life . )

I didn't wanted it to look like that i was avoiding Charlotte . So i used to talk to her on phone . And even went out with her for a girls day out . She even used to come home in every few days to discuss about the wedding . 

And after few weeks .

 The day of wedding arrived .