09. Revenge

As soon as his eyes connected mine, the butterflies in my stomach became alive . And started dancing . 

The time stopped .

We just stood there looking at each other..... until Annett said something and he shifted his focus on her . 

Huh? What was that ? 

"KYAAA!! HE WAS LOOKING AT ME ! "

"NO HE WAS LOOKING AT ME ! " The girls in my class started fighting . 

Bitches are you blind or what ! Can't you see that he was obviously looking at me ?! 

But why the hell did he looked up ? Was he checking how the school building looked ? Whatever! I don't care . I don't know him at school . Who is he ? I don't know.

" He was obviously looking at you Leah " Layla said with a smirk . 

Yes , finally a girl with brain , just like me . My bestie . After all , the birds with same feather flock together . 

I wish i could say that the rest of the day at school passed quietly . 

But , NO . 

Mr. Gorgeous became the hot topic of school . It was just his first day . But now , there was nobody left in school who didn't knew him . Looks like he broke Annett's record for being the 'most popular student in less than 24 hours' .

Congratulations .

It was mainly because of his looks . No , just kidding . It was because of his basketball skills . His class had their basketball match . He was amazing at basketball . I remember Charlotte once told me that he was even offered a position at 'THE TRYONS' . Tryons were the most popular basketball team among all . But he refused the position . Arrogant bastard . Anyone would die for that position . 

All my classmates were looking out of the window and watched him play . Even Mrs Reck couldn't resist . And just like that the whole history class turned into watching basketball class . 

And the school ended . 

I went home slowly because i didn't had to run to streets to see someone .

 When I reached home i thought Mr. Gorgeous would've already arrived . But no . 

I went to my room . Got changed and then went to kitchen . I found snacks in the refrigerator . I bet Charlotte prepared it .

After eating the snacks i went to my room to do the homework. 

I didn't realised when I fell asleep . I woke up at the sound of front door closing . I knew it was Killian . Because Charlotte and Dad had some dinner plans so they would arrive late . I looked at the clock . It said - 7:03 pm . Our school ended at 2:00 pm. He arrived after 5 hours . 

FIVEEE HOURSSSSS !!! what the hell ? What was he doing till now ! 

" Where were you ? " I asked after getting out of my room . 

"....."

 Huh? Now don't tell me that you want me to pretend that we don't know each other at home also . 

He ignored me and went to his room . Wtf !? You ignored me ! You Piece of shit ! You ******* You ***** You **** . 

Ok now i feel better . That's enough .

 I don't care . 

You started this game . I'll end it . 

The next day at breakfast . 

Charlotte asked "How was the first day at school Killian?" 

It was soooo good that he decided to stayed there till 4:45 even though it ended at 2:00 . The inner me wanted to say that out loud . But i controlled. I don't care . And I won't interfere . 

"Humm... good" he said . 

We went to school . Ofcourse not together . This time i went first . 

Hehehehe now I'll take revenge for ignoring me .

I walked few metres and then stopped for a few minutes . From a distance i saw him coming . As soon as he spotted me .... he stopped . Ofcourse we have to maintain distance and there's only one way to reach school . 

Then I started walking as if I've sprained my ankle . I walked slowly for few metres and then again stopped . And as soon as i stopped . He stopped .

 Lol i like this game . Then again walked few metres and stopped . This time i could feel his anger from behind even though he was far . I kept doing this till i reached school .

As soon as i entered the campus the bell rang . I looked behind and saw him running . It was a sight to remember . I don't want to admit but he really looked good while running . 

He still reached the campus before the doors were closed covered in sweat and breathing heavily . 

Morning exercise is good for health .

We went to our classes . This time he reached first because i still had to pretend that I've sprained my ankle . 

The school day went by peacefully except the fact that Mr. Gorgeous still remained the hot topic of the school as 'The mysterious and cool transfer student' .

I was busy in my room playing game when i heard dad shouting that he had bought my favourite strawberry cake . I ran as fast as i could down the stairs . 

"Looks like your ankle got all better" 

I stopped .

I looked up the stairs and saw Mr. Gorgeous standing with his hands crossed . 

Oh shit ! 

What do i do ! What excuse should i give ? Oh ! Why should i answer ?

 I casually ignored him and went to eat my strawberry cake .