saving dumbasses

SHADOW POV

I saw light...for once in my life I see light. Is this Heaven? Did Charlie's shit show actually-

I fell from thw rafters of my Factory and landed on a pile of skulls where my phone was. I answerd.

Shadow:WHO HAS THE BALLS-!

Loona:dude it's me

Shadow:Loona what day is it?

Loona:Monday

Shadow:and what do I like to do on Mondays?

Loona:sleep

Shadow: ecfuckingxactly, so why in Gods shit hole are you calling me!?

Loona:Blitz and Mox got kidnapped and were off to get em we need a distraction

I grumbled.

Shadow:fine I'm hungry anyway

Loona:we'll meet you there Millies going crazy

I hung up and stood. I saw the kid, she still hasn't said anything.

Shadow:im gonna go save some Imps, I'll be back in a bit

I went to leave but looked back at her. She's sad...always has been. Fuck my life. I left the girls have their way to get up top and I have mine. I summond my Scythe and cut open a purple portal. I walked in and was in front of a highly secure building, guys in suits every where.

Shadow:okay not so bad

Alarms went off.

Shadow:shit

Human:what the fuck is that!?

I turned and saw many humans.

Shadow:double shit

I killed the few that saw me.

Shadow:okay now-

Police:put your damn hands in the air freak show!

I turned and saw a literal army of cops.

Shadow:im just going up shit Creek with no paddle aren't I?

I sighed.

Shadow:FUCK IT IM KILLING EVERYONE!

NARRATOR POV

As the music starts Shadow proceeds to murder every cop by impalement as his black spikes come out the ground. He then takes is Scythe and cuts the entire city bar the building the IMPS are in so there's only people, corpses and a desert surrounding the city left. He then raises a massive black tower with spikes on them. He keeps going up until he's across from sun rise. He then throws a single spike higher into the air and turns it into thousands of spikes that cover the hole city and brings them down on it. He then extends the impaled bodies to his level. He stands there looking at the sun as the song comes to an end.

SHADOW POV

Shadow:well that was fun

I saw somthing that caught my eye, it was a white stuffed bear one of the impaled humans were holding. The kid couldn't of been older then the girl. I jamp from body to body until I reached it. I took it and jamp back down to the ground in front of the building. The IMPS plus Stolas came out after what I'd done.

Blitz:dammit I said not to leave him alone!

Loona:I didn't know he'd do this!?

Blitz:what did you think he was gonna do? He kills angels every year they fear him...let's just go before he does it to the world next

We left through the portal. Blitz went to go fuck Stolas and I headed home.

Loona:is that a teddy bear?

Yeah they don't know I have a kid...wait what did I just think.

Shadow:it's none of your damn business

I quickly left and arrived back at the factory.

Shadow:girly! Come out I got sonthing for ya!

She walked toward me.

Shadow:close your eyes

She looked up confused.

Shadow:just close your damn eyes!

She done it quickly. I knelt down and held the bear.

Shadow:alright you can open them now

She did and for the first time I saw her smile. She took it and hugged it tightly.

Shadow:don't let go of that now, cause I ain't getting you another

She then done somthing I wasn't ready for. She hugged me.

Girl:thank...you

She actually spoke?

Shadow:she speaks...do you have a name?

Gloria:Gloria...