Welcome to Hell

SHADOW POV

I shot open to a bright light and saw a stair case going up.

Shadow:holy shit...I didnt think I'd make it after what I did in...well all over America, mostly Alabama killed alot of inbred families

???:I am aware

A massive booming voice spoke.

Shadow:is this God?

God:yes

Shadow:did I make it?

God:HA...no way. I mean you have some some pretty bad stuff as you said "mostly in Alabama"

He then went on to list all the bad things I've done...which took a couple hours.

God:and finally you killed a man with your thumb when you were five

Shadow:what? He stole my icecream

God:yeah your going to Hell, have fun at the extermination

Next thing I knew I was falling through a red cave with fire everywhere. I then began to change, I ripped my skin turned black and I felt something come up from my head. I eventually hit the ground. I stood up slowly and looked at my self in a puddle of blood. I was taller, I looked at my hands and saw black leather that didn't come off and sharp teeth and what looked like a helmet on my head.

Shadow:holy shit what the fuck am I?

I looked around and saw nothing but a wasteland, I looked behind me and saw a large city.

Shadow:got nowhere else to go

I began to walk towards the city. I start running and holy shit I'm fast.

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Shadow running.

SHADOW POV

It was a lot farther than I thought. Once I actually arrived I saw alot of...strange things and people. As I walked through the strange city I saw people getting killed and robbed, others doing more...intimate things. Many people I passed looked at me weirdly. Some in awe,some in horror and others more...lustful. I scoffed at them all even growling at one or two. I eventually come across an abandoned factory of some kind.

Shadow:if I'm in Hell this is probably the best place around

I enter through a massive hole in the wall and notice how big it is. The main room had levels of catwalks and steel stairs going up for what seemed like miles. Chains hung from the rafters and even some old corpses were littered around. There were smaller parts to the factory that I couldn't fit in without squeezing in besides it's probably like a maze in there so I'll stick to the more open parts.

Shadow:this place will do nicely