Lycus vs Shadow

Hello Hazbin and Helluva Boss lovers Hellhound2356 here! If you haven't noticed most of my stories are...RWBY related. This and four more are the only ones that aren't. The reason for this is because I want to make the show better, that's why I write this stuff...except for this, this is fir fun. And one of those stories I've actually put effort into. Me and two other people who will remain anonymous have made our own characters in RWBY and to be honest we think we're doing a crack good job! It's not gaining as much attention as Id like so consider this advertising. I will be putting Shadow, the fucker of hot Demons against Lycus the Red Wolf of Vacuo! Here's what he looks like in his first form. When out of it he has pale skin and red hair. And give him a red wolf tale.

If you don't know what RWBY is then just enjoy the fight but if you know about it or want to know it or just interested in the Character of Lycus then please give it a try that's all I'm asking

If you don't know what RWBY is then just enjoy the fight but if you know about it or want to know it or just interested in the Character of Lycus then please give it a try that's all I'm asking. And this is Lycus' second form

This took me a surprising amount of time

This took me a surprising amount of time. And I know it doesn't look too much like him but I tried. So please give the story a try you'll find it in my Stories as "RWBY Team FLAR" FLAR meaning Flare. He's the L in the team. Other members are in the BIO. Why am I not putting them in...Lycus is my character and probably physically the strongest OC I got, so I wanted to put him up against my former strongest OC. Let's see what happens.

SHADOW POV

Shadow:sweet Caroline bum-

???:(distant) BUM BUM BUM!

Shadow:does someone have a fucking death wish?

I looked out my Factory window and saw what looked like a human standing there with his arms crossed. He has alot scars aswell.

Gloria:hey Shadow!

Shadow:yeah!

Gloria:why is there an edgy bitch outside our Factory!?

I jumped down to the bottom floor where she was.

Shadow:okay first of all this is my place not yours, your just staying here secondly I don't know he interrupted my singing time and I want to tear his balls off as revenge