Tragedy

NARRATOR POV

Smoke from explosions was all that could be seen from the Factory. Shadow is barely making his way through the streets. The other Sinners watching also took note of him now crawling a trail of black shadow like ink followed behind him, like he was falling apart.

Alestor:my Shadow what are you doing on the ground?

He stood next to him.

Shadow:not now! I need-!

His right arms turned to shadows.

Alestor:you're dying my old friend

Shadow:I know...I need to...I can't...

Alestor looked down at this pathetic sight and reached a hand down.

Shadow:what's this?

Alestor:I can't have one of my acquaintances looking like this

This confused him. Alestor never gave hand outs.

Shadow:you'll give me strength?

Alestor:nonsense. Borrowing

Shadow smiled.

Shadow:guess Charlie had an impact on you old man...

He grabbed his hand and green magic came from the hands of the two. They had made another deal. Shadow stood fully formed and ready to fight.

Alestor:go do what you do best

Shadow:she's first...

Like that he was gone.

Alestor:good luck

Shadow arrived inside the Factory and found dead Angel's and Shadowlings.

Shadow:GLORIA!

He smashed down into the underground where he found more dead Angel's.

Shadow:they made it to the Forge. Devil Town!

He jumped down the large cazum and found Angel's flying round like wasps fighting against the Shadowlings. He landed on a railing and they all looked on him. As soon as they laid eyes on him they ignored all other threats and moved in for the attack surrounding him in the process.

Shadow:die...

Shadows burst from the ground impaling them all. He continued bursting down the levels. As he dived down the shadows behind him turned to a wall of screaming Demons. Any Angel that got caught was ripped apart by the blades and gnashing jaws of the shadow wall.

Shadow:GLORIA!

As he got closer to the bottom he saw something. A little white glow, one he hadn't seen in awhile.

Shadow:Gloria?

She was hanging onto a piece of broken railing that was breaking.

Shadow:GLORIA!

He moved faster not caring whatever got in his way. An Angel hovered their spear over her. Shadow sent a blade toward it and impaled ut but in the same time broke the railing Gloria was hanging onto and she fell. He reached his hands out and before they hit the ground he grabbed her and covered her. They smashed into the ground black covering the ground. Inside the shadows he held her close.

Shadow:I'm here...it's alright...I'm-

When he took her out to look at her his claws had dug into her. She was coughing black ink and gagged and she reached out to him.

Shadow:no...NO! I'm...

His helmet faded away showing his black tears down white skin.

Shadow:I'm sorry! I...what did I do...?

She reached out and touched his face.

Gloria:thank...you

She smiled as her glow faded.

Shadow:wait...no! I can...

She faded into dust in his claws.

Shadow:no...WAIT!

The dust flew upward toward the very top of the cazum. Light shinned down from the top and that's where the dust headed.

Shadow:don't take her...give her back...

He stood looking up.

Shadow:GIVE HER BACK TO ME!

He screamed. Other creatures in the darkness screamed aswell. A pillar of shadows burst from the cazum and into Hells skies. It began to stretched further...toward Heaven.