Devil Town

(This is just after Shadow threatened Asmodeus)

NARRATOR POV

Alastor watched Shadows factory from a rooftop. Flickers of lights came from the dark corners of the broken windows and tears in the metal walls.

Alastor:what are you up to my shadowy friend?

He grinned widely. Inside the factory far down below the main Factory and even the Mine was the Shadowlings in a large room with a burning Forge at the bottom. They were using cranes to move platforms that would be used to build railings across the walls of the massive underground area. Shadow sat in the centre of the room, elevated on a large platform. He sat in a throne newly made his scythe by his side. The sound of building began to sound like music to him.

Shadow:I feel a song! Coming on!

He stood and all the other Demons cheered and began playing a tune.

Shadow:guns! Bombs! We do em all! Knives! Bullets! We feel alive!

He picked is scythe up.

Shadow:down here we are Kings!

He raised his scythe and slammed it back down.

Shadow:down, down, down till Devil Town...

Shadowling:DOWN, DOWN, DOWN TILL DEVIL TOWN!

He swung his scythe on his back.

Shadow:we are! The Horde! We are called on by no Lord! WE DO WHAT WE WANT! WHENEVER WE WAAAAANT!

He brought his scythe back down.

Shadow:down, down, down till Devil Town...

He raised his scythe above his head.

Shadowlings:DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, TILL DEVIL TOWN!

A fee Shadowlings hopped on the platform with him. He banned walking around them.

Shadow:guns! Bombs! We have fun! Sinners quake! They shiver and shake! They can call and yelp but they'll be no help! Down, down, down in Devil TOWN!

He sat back on his throne.

Shadowlings:DOWN, DOWN, DOWN IN DEVIIIIL TOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!

They stopped and began chattering.

Shadow:alright GET BACK TO IT!

They all immediately started working again.

Shadow:you've had your song and dance come on! The faster this is done the more guns we get out of it!

He looked up to the Mine and the Factory bottom. He cracked his neck and began climbing the large chains that dangled down. As he got closer to the top he saw more and more Shadowlings working in the Mines and when he got to the Factory he saw Shadowlings hiding different weapons around the factory and repairing the walls and windows.

Shadow:good work boys! That's what I pay you for!

He opened a door to his new room that said "Boss" on the front. He closed the door and turned around to see Verosika on his bed which scared him.

Shadow:JESUS!

Verosika:what?

Shadow:I uh...I thought you weren't coming?

Verosika:yeah well...something Asmodeus said got me thinking...are we just pleasure or...

Shadow:oh...right that

He sat down next to her.

Shadow:we said both

Verosika:yeah but your different then...alot of the other assholes I've dated

Shadow:how?

Verosika:you don't steal from me, you don't cheat on me, you get me shit I don't ask for, when I need you your...here. So what I'm saying is...despite the fucking endless amount of shit you've done your not a complete piece of shit so...yeah

That was a little bit to process for Shadow.

Shadow:I do that stuff cause it's what I'm meant to do. It's a little something I learned in the 50's called chivalry. It was dying and I got laughed at for it but hey what can you do?

Verosika straddled him ans wrapped her arms around his neck.

Verosika:so...we are more?

Shadow:guess so...

She moved her hands to his helmet and took it off. She hugged him laying her head on his soft white hair and his face in her chest.

Verosika:you hairnis like a big fucking pillow...

Shadow:(muffled)right back at ya...

(Guess where I got the song from and I'll tell you if your right, leave a comment and tell me what you think of the Helluvaboss episode that just dropped. Episode 8 of Season 1 is finally out and this is what Shadow was doing the whole time)