New Shadow

So with the release of Hazbin Hotel

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I'm giving Shadow a new design and backstory. I going to make a separate book cause this is just turned into Helluvaboss. And so there's no confusion between the timelines. Anyway this is what his redesign is.

 Anyway this is what his redesign is

That's Shadows actual Demon. He looks like this usually.

(He's got two eyes that are pure white not whatever that this

(He's got two eyes that are pure white not whatever that this. None of these images are mine)

He's still got the same powers and shit like that. I just thought since everyone got one he'd get one aswell. Anyway here's his new Origin...

He was born in Alaska 1937. He had no name, no parents. He was found on a train that broke down, there wasn't many on board just cold and poor people going to make a living up North. Wolves had broken jn and eaten the people that didn't survive and those that did couldn't fight back. A rescue party found the boy in his half eaten mothers arms, he wasn't dead or sleeping nor was he crying. He was taken South to Montana where he was put in an orphanage. A Catholic Orphanage. For the first ten years of his life he wished he died in the cold, he would be beat every day, he and the others. He was eventually adopted by a farmer and his family, he wasn't really part of it. He just did the dirty work, he slaughtered pigs and cows that needed to be culled. He had a few good memories of the Farm, they didn't beat him at least. The Daughter of the Farmer he grew to like. Eventually that turned into something more and when the Father found out about both of them...he left the boy strung up in the barn. He used barbed wire around his wrists to keep him down. The Daughter was beaten heavily for what happened. She couldn't bare what was happening to him...she freed him. She was like an Angel to him, even bloody and bruised that's how he saw her. An Angel. They ran, they took what they could and ran. It only took a day for the Farmer to find them. He brought some people from the Town to help hunt them down, the Daughter was shot and died in his arms. He survived, murdering the Farmer and a few others. He did so by using his hands and teeth. He left Montana and his life behind...he burned that Farm down. He moved to New York, the Big Apple. He started doing work for the mob, he became a good killer...silent but messy. Put the fear of God into the Don's. He'd work for all of them but one day he pissed off the wrong guys. They gunned him down in a diner.

And now what other Demons say.

They say Hell went cold the day he arrived. No screams of bloody murder, no manic laughing. It was silent whenever he would walk the streets. When the Angel's came he would fight and win. Hells population rised and so did his influence and power. He rivalled the Radio Demon Alestor but the two came to an agreement. And after awhile...they just left. Now..their back.

Hope you enjoy Season 1! New book out soon...probably if I can get Amazon in time. Ye...