2-Kaylee

I was so tired I fell asleep in the car only to be woken up what seemed to be 2 seconds later. I twisted my body unconsciously to where my right leg was over his right and my head was on his shoulder with my arms locked in his - I didn't know his name.

What I did know was he was the one who chocked me on the wall. He had his arm wrapped around me and I woke up before him - looking around, the other men looked up from their phones.

One of them signaled to me to come here. Though my heart had been pounding as soon as they stepped in the bathroom and dared to cease due to my fear. And it is due to my fear that I walked towards the other brother.

He stuck his hand in my hair after he sat me in his lap. My back to his chest. My head was pulled back on his shoulder while his other hand rested between my legs. He moved his hips up every so often making me horny.

"What is your name?" I asked suppressing my fear under his "kindness". I was born in the mafia though I hadn't had to deal with members in a while or what seemed like a mafia siblings - I knew how to handle myself and what to do and not to do.

"Raiden darling." he kissed my neck. "Are you comfortable? Am I making you comfortable?" He moved his hips more than before.

"Yes." I replied with my eyes closed and my light breathing almost coming off as a moan. He moved his hand from my hair to my neck - not squeezing just sitting it there, moving his fingers up and down my throat occasionally.

The limo stopped. Honestly if they were going to save my life and stuff maybe use a different car but whatever. I opened my eyes to see the brother I was with before was interested in what we were doing and not just his eyes.

A mental scoff.

The other brother who Raiden had introduced as Daniel once we stood up, stepped out of the limo first then offered his hand to me.

Though it would usually be surprising to see a mansion after you've been kidnapped and all it wasn't.

Maybe because I grew up in one or maybe I just expected it after I saw the limo. Either way I looked for a second then put my head down waiting for someone to show me where to go.

Not only did I not want to go in but honestly I didn't want to be near them. They all got out and the limo left I'm guessing to park. Daniel wrapped his arm around me leading me to the house.

When he slightly pushed me as a signal to walk I picked my head up. I didn't speak I had gotten used to being quiet in that house.

We walked in and he pushed me on the couch. I kept my head down but clenched my teeth and fists. Eventually I threw my head back and let out a hard breath with my eyes closed before I picked my head up.

Pissed about how I was just pushed around a second ago.

I looked around but it just reminded me of every mansion. High ceilings big tvs the interior was black and grey with a little white here and there. It looked like they had just bought it, maybe it was the colors that made it look so clean.

I had felt them watching me the whole time but I couldn't put the words together of how to tell them without being 'rude'.

Whatever I said was considered rude and in school people didn't want to talk to me because they thought I was mean considering the rbf. Though, I was mean - I am mean.

Plus they're mafia men any and everything is disrespectful it's annoying.

I was always shy but I still had friends but people were scared of me. They didn't even know my background until "I died" or whatever.

Still then there was no picture of me on the report so I wasn't forced to move or anything.

I just sat until they worked up the courage to move and not stand there just trying to see if I would do anything.

When they did move I kept still just staring off into space not paying attention but I was at the same time. I was tired and wanted my bonnet to go to sleep but I can sleep without it, I won't die so I didn't complain.

It seemed just as I was falling asleep their words woke me up. "Your clothes will be here before you wake tomorrow." I didn't know who spoke Daniel or Cal. I didn't think it was Raiden considering the names he called me he seemed like the type to say a name in every sentence.

"mhm" I hummed laying down. "Love, do you not want to get in the bed? You can sleep alone if you want..." Raiden commented.

Want. I don't want to be here but I'm sure I won't be here too long.

"I'm just cold" I said. Someone turned me around then stood me up. "Come to the bed I promise it's way more comfortable" he assured. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up.

I was falling for Raiden. He was sweet but I knew he had issues like his brothers. It's mafia nature I would be stupid to think otherwise.

He put me down under the blankets and I loved how I was warm under the blankets but it was still cold enough to sleep in.

I took my socks off and threw them on the floor before flipping onto my stomach. I grabbed a pillow and pulled it under my chest and hugged it.

The silence after that was bothering me. Of course they hadn't left the room but were they just watching me?

I don't like it. I kill people for that exact reason. I heard the door click close and let out a deep sign. I didn't feel safe here I have a weird feeling about all of this.