9-Kaylee

I felt good this morning. I got out of the bed before 12 which isn't a common thing. I put on my crocs and shivered at the cold air that hit my legs.

I went to sleep in Cal's shirt and that's what I had on now. I walked out my room and downstairs. I was almost in the living room but I quickly walked back.

Am I tripping?

I looked over the corner and confirmed what I saw. Three girls all on their knees sucking dick. I could laugh honestly. Well I did laugh but covered my mouth.

They must've not expected me to be up this early.

But I wanted food or maybe I just wanted their reaction. So I opened my phone and got on instagram. I kept my head down while I was walking.

Once I got halfway in the room all sounds stopped. I walked down the hall to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed a yogurt and sat on an island chair.

My phone was on the island while I scrolled and ate. I washed my hair last night and left it down in a middle part so that's what it looked like now.

Someone came on side of me and moved my hair. I turned my head and it was Cal. "Did-" he stopped. He was probably considering asking but if I didn't see he didn't want me to know.

"We didn't mean for you to se-" Daniel cut himself off. "We didn't know you were awake good morning my love." Raiden kissed my cheek. Then whispered "I know you saw baby, those curls are too pretty to miss." then kissed my ear.

"I'm gonna go now." I turned my phone off and picked it up as I got off the chair. "Sit you didn't even have breakfast." Daniel demanded. "I'm good. I don't even really eat breakfast." I said and kept walking.

Cal grabbed me from behind and hugged me. His arms were around me and his chin on top my head. He turned us around and sat down with me still stuck on him.

I started moving and he gripped his shirt that I wore. "Stop moving." he groaned. "Then let me the fuck go." I snarled while trying to dig his hands off of me. "Are you upset that-"

"Hell no I just don't like not getting my way now move." I tried to shrug him off. He let go. Before I left the kitchen Raiden said "You'll eat breakfast with us even if I have to drag you downstairs."

I scoffed and went to my room.

"Bitches think I give a fuck about them getting their dicks sucked." I mumbled to myself.

I decided to take a quick shower to get my hair wet. Once I was out I put some products in my hair and changed into a brown cropped tank top and white sweatpants that had 'angel' spelled out in diamonds.
Yes, diamonds.

I had to work out to get this hourglass and it was so worth it. I also had my belly pierced along with two ear piercings and one piercing at the top on both my ears.

"Kaylee. Do you not hear me calling your name?" I heard Raiden yell right before he opened my door. "Actually, no." I answered as I turned towards the door.

He looked at every inch of me starting at my big ass forehead to my curls then my figure that held my waist beads. They were a brownish color with gold butterflies.

His eyes descended down to my sweatpants then to my toes that needed to repainted because they were starting to chip. My nails also we're getting outgrown and soon I would take them off.

He held his hand out in front of me and I hesitantly placed mine in it. I saw the aggravation in his eyes. He turned me around and in the mirror I saw him looking at my curls that are down my back but not for long due to shrinkage.

I saw his eyes go down to my ass. Reading the word. "I fucking love you lord." He grabbed my waist and pretty much dragged me to him.

———

We ate breakfast in silence besides Elena crying on my phone like always.

We walked back to the kitchen and I was in the fridge looking for the yogurt. I heard a door fly open but I was determined on finding yogurt. Even when I heard "We have a problem." I stayed in the fridge.

I peeked my head around the door as I felt like my captors were looking for me. Daniel pointed towards the fridge while Cal and Raiden looked frantically before seeing his finger.

The attention was back on the many men that had entered the kitchen. "We don't know who he is but he says he's looking for someone named  'Bella'.

"Tell him there's no one here with that name and if he doesn't leave we'll kill him." Daniel ordered. Before the men left the room completely I let out a loud sigh.

"Actually that's me."

The man that was informing the siblings turned around. "Can you describe him for me?" I looked up to him and everyone in the room's eyes were on me.

"Blonde hair that looks dyed, white and taller than you but no taller than us." He answered.

"Dammit." I mumbled. I tried to walk past them. My arm was grabbed. I let out a big ass sigh. "What?" I turned and looked at Cal. He pulled me to the corner of the counters.

All three of them surrounded me. "Start talking." Daniel eyed me. "I'm known as Bella to people close to me, work for me, or the little family I see. Kaylee Sofia Bella Romano. Apparently they couldn't decide." I shrugged and leaned on the counter.

"What does he want with you?" Raiden caged me in his arms. "Listen because I do not like repeating myself. My sister died, I left the mafia after that whole wedding event, I told them I needed space and never went back to Italy."

"So they started sending people out here to look for me. Once I made an appearance they put a tab on me". - my eyes dodged between theirs. "Come on let's have a talk with him, yea?"

They looked at each other. I led the way to the door.

———

"I was hoping I killed you." I smirked at Jason. "Yea well I can't be killed too easy. I thought I was like a brother to you?" He tilted his head.

"You don't understand, I don't want to go back so if you try to force me I'll kill just about anyone." I sighed. I knew the brothers were behind me.

"What're you doing here with them?" Jason leaned on the hood of his car. "It's three of them and so many other men it's pretty hard to leave." I crossed my arms and shifted on my feet.

"Oh. Suddenly you aren't an assassin? I remember it taking you five people to stop you every time. Now it's three?" He raised questions and his eyebrows.

"You know for a fact I had severe anger issues, I'm a changed woman now. And maybe I wanna stay, that's why it only took three people." I smiled with closed lips. I knew what he was saying was the truth but I didn't care.

"That's what it is? You've taken a liking in them." He leaned off the car and took steps forward until he was right in front of me.

"Nope. I just stopped fighting, I'm letting things happen without my influence."

He hummed. He put his arms out to touch me but the sound of three guns being pulled on him stopped his movements for a second.

"It's fine I already know what he's trying to do." I turned around and told them before looking back at Jason. He patted his hands down my sweatpants.

"You don't even carry anything on you anymore." He frowned and shook his head. I laughed mostly just a sound of air. I reached in my bra and pulled out a knife then pulled up both sides of my sweatpants.

One showed a gun and the other more knives "Siempre lo hago." ( I always do) I said as he opened his car door.

"Siempre los haces." ( you always do) He started his car and left.