15-Daniel

We stopped in front of our office building. We had a fun evening planned. We sat in silence until three of our employees jogged out the building and opened the doors for us.

The fact that she was asleep between my legs was not fun. Due to me being rock hard because of it. Her body was so still despite her eyes opening at the sound of car doors opening. After a few seconds she registered what was going on easily.

It's a good way to wake up, analyzing where you are and who you're with before pulling a gun out. She moved further into me as she slowly removed her limp legs from the center console.

My head went back in and instinct. Fuck. Is this how Raiden felt? I didn't care to learn the name of the boy holding the door open, but she seemed to be enthusiastic to get out the car. She damn near did a back bend while stretching.

The moan she let out after that almost made me pre-cum. She turned and faced me, looked me up and down - saying "You are so comfortable." which sent a shiver through me.

We stood there silently for a minute before she anxiously spoke up again. " Are we ready...?" and looked over us. "Yes. yes." Raiden said quickly and locked his arm in hers.

The same employees that's opened the car door scrambled to the entrance door and held it open. As we entered they bowed. Our receptionist, Jennifer, also stood when we entered and looked over Kaylee.

Not in a disrespectful way, her expression seemed curious. I felt her eyes on us while we walked all the way to the elevator. When it opened Kay detached herself from Raiden and positioned herself in the corner.

Raiden turned to her noticing the distance between the rest of us and her. "Why'd your mood drop beautiful?" he asked her.

She looked at all of our awaiting faces for an answer. Then she moved her gaze to the floor we were currently on which was 15, our destination is 20.

Her eyes met Raiden's again and she admitted - "Don't like elevators."

No one replied for a second to see if maybe it was a joke. "You're - scared of elevators?" I raised my eyebrows and put a questioning face on. I was judging her openly.

"I never said scared. I said don't like. There's a difference." Nothing was wrong with this statement until she rolled her eyes at me.

To which my brothers turned towards me looking for a response to that. It took me two steps to meet her in the corner where my hand squeezed the air out her throat.

She closed her eyes tight. I released her and gripped the handrails and dropped my head to about her stomach. "Don't do that shit again." I raised my head and the elevator opened.

"We'll meet y'all there." I said on behalf of me and Kaylee. They walked out without a question, good thing this was our private elevator, no one would need it.

I was now standing upright and I moved my left hand to her waist and my right back to her throat. "Do you understand me?"

She nodded.

I squeezed tighter.

"What do you want me to say?" she could barely ask.

"Say yes sir."

"Yes sir."

"No. no. That's what the regular girls say. Say yes daddy." She hesitated which only made me squeeze harder making her put her hands up on my wrist.

"Yes daddy."

No one's called me that in forever. My breath hitched and I loosened my grip slightly. I felt a throb in my dick and shut my eyes for a good second.

"Say I'm sorry."

"I'm so sorry." she moaned with the rest of the breath she had.

My hand fell after that. I crossed the elevator and stood on the other side across from her while she caught her breath.

"Fuck girl." I threw my head back. While also clicking the button to open the elevator doors. When I looked up she was waiting for me. I pushed myself off the wall and laced my fingers in hers.

She was being dominant in the car now she was so submissive.

I loved how she could switch that.

We walked across the layout of the floor and I walked opened the door to the room we would be in and led her in first.

I let her hand go and she looked back at with the softest eyes like she just needed to be fucked.

Like she just needed me to be with her.

But when I didn't say anything she accepted it and walked further into the room.

It consisted of a desk in the middle, a couch on the right, and across the room from that was a medium sized table.

We all had our personalized ways of working so we all needed our different areas.

After she took in the room she turned and faced me again. I asked Raiden to come to me and whispered to him but keeping eye contact with her the entire time.

Now she looked at Raiden with the same look she had given me. I started to walk toward her and sensed Raiden follow me but stand a few feet away from us.

"I'm not leaving you." I said looking between her eyes. "I could never do that." I finished with a kiss to her forehead and moved a little to the left.

I glanced at Cal who was seated behind his desk, then at the papers on my couch.

Raiden walked up to her and used both his hands to tilt her head up. "We won't be gone long gorgeous. I promise, don't worry." and he finished with a kiss to her right cheek.

We walked out into the main area and used the phone to tell them to start preparing everything and bring it up to us.

So we could make it all perfect.

All for her.

———

"So what did you do in the elevator?" Raiden asked while we both waited on some bar stools for everything we needed.

"Chocked her, made her call me daddy and say sorry."

"I'd love to hear her tell me that, damn."

"It was more of a punishment for me than her honestly. But you're too soft for her you spanked her five times and the look you gave me screamed regret."

"That was anger."

"Yes you were angry but I know your emotions simply by looking at you and after you hit her your face said ' I'd never do this again even if I die because of it' ."

——

After about thirty minutes everything was ready for her.

We needed to work some things out, then maybe we'd have fun after.

Maybe.

Hopefully.