14-Kaylee

Leonardo took the liberty of driving me to my destination. I kept my eyes on him openly. Staring at his profile.

He stopped at the light and looked over to me. We held eye contact even after I broke out into a smile.

"I know you." I said more as a realization to myself.

"You remember?" He raised an eyebrow and widened his eyes. The shock evident in his face.

"No, I don't know what you're talking about. I know you from somewhere I just can't remember." I tilted my head.

His face went back neutral and he looked forward and began to drive again after a change in color above us.

"Tell me."

No response.

"Leonardo you're gonna make me mad." I warned.

He kept his eyes forward but I did see his small smile.

"I'm not gonna tell you."

I pouted "Why?"

"I want you to remember on your own and come to me shocked." He was smirking.

"I can be shocked right now too. I'm a very good actor." I smiled and turned forward crossing my arms over my chest.

———

"Wanna pick my nail color?" I smiled at Leonardo who's eyes flickered down to my exposed teeth. He pulled his lip into his mouth and looked back up.

"You have three other people that would love to." His face returning neutral as he watched the people entering the salon from behind me.

"No fun." I walked deeper into the nail shop.

I sat at one of the chairs and explained that I wanted  brown nails medium length.

"On my middle finger I want half of a heart in rhinestones then on my ring finger" I took a pen out of my purse and drew on my hand.

"a x with a rhombus on the top opening." I showed her the example.

She nodded while eyeing Leonardo suspiciously.

———

*A manicure, pedicure, and a down there wax later*

LEONARDO'S POV

Longest damn two hours of my life. I was like a guard dog the whole time. After a while of sitting I started to pace back and forth in front of her while she sat comfortably in a massage chair after her nails were done.

She got her toes white then she got taken into another room for a wax that took like five minutes.

Then let it be known I had to pay. Well it was my choice kinda. I mean Cal might've sent me some money because he didn't want her to pay for her own stuff but whatever.

We were finally on the way back at 3pm. I was about to offer her some food when Daniel text back and said don't get her any.

The thought of her freshly waxed down there entered then left my mind quickly.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

"What does the symbol mean?" I kept my face forward even when I saw her from the corner of my eye look at me. She knew I meant her nails so she didn't even ask.

"Death."

———

DANIEL'S POV

She came back in some flip flops that showed her newly painted toes. I saw Leonardo explain her something before she quickly ventured upstairs.