7-Kaylee

I hadn't left my room all day I was just reading it was about 2pm when they all came in and I didn't even look up.

"What's your problem?" Daniel slammed the door behind him. Raiden threw my book across the room not even bothering to let me put my bookmark in.

I let out a hard breath and looked up. "Okay we're back to not speaking?" Cal said and pulled me by my arm out the bed then threw me over his shoulder.

Black dots filled my vision for a second. Low iron. I was just hanging over his shoulder until he put me down at the table.

Two plates of food in front of me. I cant eat that. I think they knew it too. They forced every bite in me despite my constant gags.

I refused to beg. I rather tears than letting them have the satisfaction of hearing me beg. Ever.

Once I was finished they were praising me with "Good job baby", "Just eat next time amore", and "Don't cry principessa". I stood up and just as I did, I hurdled over and started to throw up.

Everything they had forced down me came right back up. Someone grabbed my hair quickly after I fell to my knees. Whoever it was, was sitting behind me and holding my side.

I finished and Daniel picked me up making my legs wrap around him. I didn't put my arms around his neck because I had throw up on them from trying to cover my mouth. He brought me to a downstairs bathroom and put me down.

I washed my hands but I went over to the toilet and started throwing up more. Not as much as before though. I just sat by the toilet after with my arms on my knees and my head on my arms. Red face, Red eyes, and crying.

Raiden was squatting in front of me and picked my head up wiping my tears that kept falling. "I'm sorry." He rested his forehead against mine. "For what?" I leaned against the wall. "Over feeding you baby it was stupid of us to believe you could eat that much." he put his hands in my hair. His brothers hummed in agreement.

I grabbed his wrists out of my hair and stood up. "You're not sorry for killing my fucking sister?" I could barely say. They didn't move or look up and I walked out. My mouth was disgusting.

I went up to my room and washed out my mouth. You aren't supposed to brush your teeth for a while because they're too sensitive from being in contact with stomach acid.

I washed my mouth a couple times. Before turning the shower on. I walked out the bathroom and into the closet not surprised when I saw them sitting on my bed.

I got a big shirt and some of my regular non sexy underwear and shorts. I put it on my bathroom counter and they walked in. Just like the first time we met one behind me and one on either side of me.

I was literally smothered in them. One big ass hug. They let go and I said "Go I want to take a shower." No protests they literally just left.

I was dressed and back in bed now. Just looking at the wall thinking. Daniel came in. He walked to me and sat behind me. I tried to push him but he grabbed my arm so I used my other and he grabbed that one too.

I was trying to get out of his hold I couldn't he flipped over and pinned me down. His mistake, because I kicked him in his chest.

He landed by the door on his ass. I got out the bed and started pacing while clenching my fists. Raiden and Cal came in, I didn't care. I grabbed the door knob and Cal grabbed my arm I turned around and slapped him.

I looked at Raiden who just put his hands in the air. Cal had his hand on the door and hand on his cheek. He tried to grip the door and let out a hard breath, walked away then walked back.

He gripped my waist and looked at me sympathetically "No." he said. I punched him in his chest making him groan. So I kept doing it. Until my fists were grabbed and I got pretty much dragged out the room.

Into a fucking elevator. The doors revealed a gym. What's the fucking point?

They left me in front of a punching bag and stood by the wall. I started punching it as hard as I was punching Cal but it didn't help my anger.

"I want to break something or- yea I want to hear someone die from the pain I'm causing AND A FUCKING PUNCHING BAG ISN'T GONNA MAKE THE FUCKING CUT." I yelled.

They looked at each other and Raiden came get me. I brushed him off and we got back in the elevator. Then the car and my patience was like the thin ice teachers like to talk about.

It wasn't a long ride, they brought me to a warehouse. Inside there was a man tired to a chair his mouth was bleeding but that's the only wound I could really see.

"This whole warehouse is soundproof do your worst principessa." Cal encouraged me. I looked back at them before turning around and taking in the room. I turned my head to a table that had stuff organized neatly on it. My body followed my head and so did they.

"You have a woman doing your work for you? That's a bitch move." The man tied to the chair let out a breathy laugh.

"Imagine having your bitch kill somebody because you don't have the balls." he scoffed. "I bet she doesn't either." I looked behind me to see Cal and Raiden's head's down jaws and fists clenched.

Daniel just watched me. He was the calmest and quietest of them apparently. I grabbed a knife, gun, and blow torch. I walked to the man dropping the items in front of him.

I looked up at them and saw them turned around looking at me from the table. I walked to the left side of the chair the man was tied to. Picked up his leg and kicked his knee in breaking his knee cap.

He screamed louder than a baby. And I just watched.

He started whimpering. "You know, you should really watch your mouth," I was walking around him. "open it."

"W-what?" He stuttered and groaned in pain. "Open it on your own and I won't cut your tongue off. That's the only bargain you get." I stood between his legs looking down at him.

He opened his mouth. "Tongue out." I made intimidating eye contact with him. He hesitantly put his tongue out. I leaned down and grabbed the gun.

"Suck." I said as I put it in his mouth. He started to make lots of sounds so I pushed it deeper in his mouth. "Suck or I shoot." I tilted my head. He whimpered and started bobbing his head.

When I was done with that I put the nasty thing on the ground. He kicked me making me stumble for a second then he spit on me. "Alright then." I huffed and walked back over to the table.

I grabbed another gun and salt. I shoot both of his feet. Another long loud ass scream. I took the knife and heated it with the torch and ripped through his pants and flesh in one swipe on both thighs. Still screaming. I waited until he calmed down.

He was panting. But he was a bitch and spit at me continuously. I punched him then walked over to the bitches by the table. "Give me a shirt." Cal took his off and I rolled my eyes with a quick glance to his abs.

I walked towards the door making sure no one could see me and took my shirt off and put Cal's on. I walked back to the man and behind the chair. I twisted the shirt and put it in his mouth and tied it around his head.

"Just because you pissed me off so damn much." I took a handful of salt and sprinkled it on his cuts making sure it got every part of it. He screamed through the damn shirt and hit his head on the back of the chair continuously. The last thing I did was punch him until I wanted to stop. He was knocked out.

Maybe dead idk.

"We're sorry I promise we are." Daniel suggested. "What do you want for you to believe and forgive us? Anything for you." Cal joined in.

I jumped between their eyes. "Beg. I want you on your knees begging." I said. They looked at each other and Raiden was the first to drop to my feet.

"Please." and "Sorry." they kept saying until I felt like it was enough. Wish I could take a picture of this shit. "Okay, but I wanna drive." I crossed my arms.

Daniel stood up smiling and gave me the keys.