🥀 Will Wei Wuxian's save him - part 2

What if Zhou Zishu and Wen Kexing were the parents of wei wuxian and Gu Xiang and they saved wei wuxian from the Wen clan before they attack the jiang clan and explained why and what happened at the time that they had to send their twins to a safe place plus we will see the romance of lan wangji and wei wuxian. (Are u y'all looking forward to it?).

Setting: in the cold mountain where Zhou Zishu and Wen Kexing. In the Morning ...

"A-Xu, a-xu wake up a-xu," wen kexing said impatiently calling for his husband.

"Lao Wen...what happened to you that you are waking me in the early morning," Zhou Zishu said with a yawn as he is still sleepy.

"I miss my twins. I want to give them kisses and hugs, I miss them" wen kexing said ready to cry because he misses his twins a lot and can't bare that the twins are not with him anymore.

"I know you miss them, even me but I know we can't live without them for now we need will tell them soon and tell them who they are and who their parents are," Zhou Zishu said in not good state n same as wen kexing.

They both hugged each other as they remember how their twins were playing together with them in Four Seasons Manor...

Past: when little wei wuxian and Gu Xiang were playing together:

"Jie, look at the butterfly," little wei wuxian said, pulling his sister to show the beautiful butterfly with a silver and gold pink layer on the butterfly.

"Ah, ma pa looks at the beautiful butterfly " 4 years old Gu Xiang said pointing out the butterfly carefully, so the butterfly won't run away.

Same time but at the Gusu clan when wei wuxian, Jiang Yanli and jiang cheng were studying.

In the library of the Gusu clan, this is where wei wuxian was punished by lan qiren...

Lan qiren was angry at wei wuxian because wei wuxian was chatting in class instead of listening to him when he was explaining the rule of Gusu.

"WEI WUXIAN! Stop what you are doing and listen to me" lan qiren said in anger but controlling his anger very well and looking cross.

"Okay! I'll stop talking but to be honest, this class is boring," wei wuxian said in an annoying tone.

"Wei Ying... " lan wangji said in a low voice so that his uncle won't hear him.

"How dare you say this lesson is boring, " lan qiren said in rage.

"Wangji go to the library and make him write 200 rules and Don't let him go till he finishes the rules" lan qiren said which made wei wuxian chucked as he got time to spend with his sweetheart.

Lan wangji just nodded and left with wei wuxian who was following him from behind. Then lan wangji started to talk as they reached the library of Gusu for punishment.

"Wei Ying how many times did I tell you not to argue with uncle " lan wangji said without being in his cold expression.

"Ah, lan zhan you know at some point he will get high iq of blood raised in him if we tell him that we love each other I fear " Wei wuxian said while being funny enough.

"Let's not tell Uncle early otherwise he will kick you out of Gusu and I can't even protect you," lan wangji said in sadness as he won't hardly saw wei ying and also left him alone at Gusu.