Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 7

Both husbands slept while thinking about the kids n hugging each other whereas Gu Xiang n Wei wuxian were sleeping hugging together with love the last time that they did this was years ago when they slept which their parents, but lan wangji was in good health but he kept vomiting holding his tummy, but God know what will happen next...

At night when lan wangji was sleeping suddenly he woke up from his sleep n he felt like he wanna vomit, so he ran quickly to the washroom n vomited badly...

"Oh, my what's happening with me these days right after......" lan wangji said while holding his belly.

"Oh my gosh, are u serious that im---im...pregnant oh my and it's my and Wei Ying's child" lan wangji said letting out a sob.

"My baby, my baby is so lucky to have u dear I will treat u like my heart even...even if ...ur father does want u....even if he doesn't want u then I'll run away with u dear u are my heart now I can't be with ur father if he doesn't want u but I'm sure he'll love to have u my dear you'll always be safe with me n will always come first even if I had to keep u or leave my home, my clan or everything I'll leave everything for u my baby"  lan wangji said as he was getting worried abt the news of him being pregnant n thinking if wei ying will be happy or angry after hearing that they are gonna be parents.

"Baby let's go to sleep while ur dad is far from the away from us both but don't Worry we'll meet ur, father, soon u have my promise which is from our mother,"  lan wangji said while talking to his baby while he was getting on his bed to sleep as he gave a bliss sigh n went to sleep while dreaming what his child who he'll look into either like him or like wei wuxian...

Lan Wangji's pov:
I found out that I was pregnant with my Wei Ying's child even though I'm worried that wie ying doesn't want the child I only found out that I was pregnant because I know everything related to medicine I studied when I was bored then now im good at it.

At the same time at wen clan...

"Son let's follow this plan n don't u let me down, don't make mistakes or else u have ur life taken away from me," wen Ruohan said to his son wen chao n not to wen xu because he is not involved in this plan, but he is in next part of his plan.

"So, the first part is that we attack the jiang clan n then move to attack all the clans together at the same time, so they won't get help from the other clans which of course I won't let my precious plan to go failed after working on it all day n night," wen Ruohan said laughing evilly at his sons.

"Yes, father I won't let u down," wen chao said as he knows if his father had said it then it is possible to happen which can also lead death to in his life at his own hands which is making a mistake his father knows then he is dead.

"Let's get to work" said wen chao as he walked out of the place to the wen people who didn't know anything about it because his father n he decided in a private room.

The next day wie wuxian, Jiang Cheng n Jiang Yanli went outside to chill n to spend time with each other but wei wuxian was missing lan wangji badly, but he thought he will ask his sister to bring lan wangji to him.

"Wei wuxian, do u have anything to tell us, "Jiang Yanli said because she knows that he is hiding something that he doesn't want anyone to know about.

"No Jie, I'm not hiding anything n there is nothing like that " wei wuxian said as he now knows that his sister is having suspicious of him n the same with his brother.

"Umm, u sure" jiang cheng n jiang Yanli said.

"Yh im sure"  wei wuxian said defeating himself fully so he won't be caught but he still had doubts that his both siblings know that he is hiding something from them.

"By the way, why u asked me, "wei wuxian said to see if his siblings will say anything about it.

"Oh...Erm nothing just wanna ask u that "jiang cheng said.

"Xianxian I have been worried about u n lan wangji im sure u miss him," asked jiang Yanli to change the subject of the topic.

"Oh yeah it's been a long since I meet lan wangji my best friend of course I miss" wei wuxian said as he lied that he didn't meet lan wangji n misses him.

"yes, I miss him I wonder how he is doing,"  wei wuxian said in his mind as he blacked out a little bit.

The three siblings enjoyed the whole day by staying, sharing happy memories, eating, making jokes and also making wei wuxian happy as their mother didn't treat him right as she should have...soon the day passed away with the memories that the three siblings made but not knowing that the danger is coming closer n closer...

At night wei wuxian didn't enter his foot in the woman's house as he stayed with his sis who was all his whole world and happiness that he wanted. He then sees off his siblings but jiang followed him to the hotel, but he knew that he was being followed cause his son can be this clever n intelligent even when he is mischievous.

"Today I'll find out what u are doing wie wuxian even though u don't tell everything to ur siblings," jiang cheng said as he followed him to...

Any guess on what will happen next?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like