🥀Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 15 final

"We will explain all the things "when kexing in a sweet voice.

"So, let's start with when wen kexing n I were married as soon as we got married, we found out that wen kexing could get pregnant n also if we have a son, he can make another boy pregnant but then" Zhou Zishu said but -- Suddenly stop cuz wen kexing wanted to speak.

"Yh let me continue but then I had a very beautiful n not good pregnancy but thanks to my a- xu's brother I was good cuz they were good at medical n they were the ones who helped with my delivery. But when I saw the twins our hearts felt joy as they were the symbol of our love. They were so cute n beautiful my words couldn't describe the joy I felt also cuz we were immortal our kids will succeed to immortality too, but they could only stay in the moral realm n not where it is isolated" wen kexing said

"Then suddenly when they were old enough to travel to the moral realm, they were only 4 so we decided to send both of them with my long-distance friend Wei Changze n Cangse Sanren they didn't have kids but they wanted to raise children so we both made a wise decision n gave our twins hands to their hands, our life to them but things got messed up when they were travelling back to their home when Ruohan attacked them n our daughter n son got separated but luckily someone from jiang clan knew that Wei Changze n Cangse Sanren had a son called Wei wuxian for the safety of his we let them change his name but once he was 18 we would tell them both everything," Zhou Zishu said.

"Then we looked for every detail n found that my grandmother was searching for our both kids but she only found our daughter who was crying for us but we couldn't get out of the cold mountain as we had to stay there for at least 5 years but thankfully my grandmother found her right when she was lost n asked someone to take care till she was 18 n grandma took care of her for 2 years but then she lost the one who she told to take care of n she looked for her everyday n everywhere but at last, she found her after 3 years but din show her but we were watching her all the time we saw how she was struggling but she had a very strong connection with her brother n that's why they have memories n I had eased our memories so they would live easy life forgetting us but then I found out how the bitch was treating my child I could kill her anytime but I wanted her to tastes whats it's like to be beaten so now il settle equal scores with her," wen kexing said as he matched forward.

Wen Kexing hit her so hard that she bleeds when she was already bleeding but then said to her that

"You shouldn't treat my son like that just cuz ur husband loved Cangse Sanren my lost distance friend are u kidding me seriously I don't know what's wrong with this stupid generation and yh I heard your conversation with ur husband n my son u stupid is women, don't u have two kids n u still isn't fully u bitch" when kexing said getting all high n his husband trying to calm him down so he wouldn't blow off jiang clan.

"Yh for real I feel pity on u that this clan is rightly treated people, but I guess it was just a cover I couldn't think ur wife was this cunning to my son n used to hit him, beat him, accused him for everything that he hasn't done, treat him like a servant now looks at him again n tell who the fuck is a low-class n who is upper class.  N yes, I'm an immortal I have lots of years of cultivation, so u shut ur stupid mouth n watch what u say otherwise il ask heaven to punish u heavily "when kexing said.

"No I'm sorry forgive me," yYuZiyuan said in fear cuz she knows the story of two immortals who were powerful n had no idea where they are staying or what they are doing.

"So this is our son-in-law I had seen him along with our naughty daughter " Zhou Zishu said.

"Hi.." lan wangji said shyly.

That talk like how are u, if u had done that thing, then we would have come to search u, you are brave enough to protect Ur child n stuff.

"Lan wangji what happened"  lan qiren said