Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 8

Wei wuxian knew that his brother would follow him again and again till he finds what he is up to...

Wei wuxian then suddenly told his sis in his mind communication that he is being followed so today at night let's not meet n will be with his brother. then gu Xiang told him to be safe because she worries abt him too much.

Wei wuxian then went to the hot spring where it was near at jiang clan. He removed the outer layers of his clothes n went into what was like a hot a lil.

"Jiang Cheng why are u following me," asked wei wuxian while he was enjoying the hot spring and its atmosphere n  which was decorated by pink n white lotuses.

"Oh, you found me, "jiang cheng said because whenever he hides to find what wei wuxian was up to he would get caught by him even when he tries hard.

"Yeah, I found you get in the hot spring quickly it's nice here," wei wuxian said while preparing to splash some water on jiang cheng.

As jiang cheng was getting into the hot spring as he stepped into the hot pond he got splashed by water on his face and someone his clothes. Jiang Cheng also splashed water on wei wuxian as they started to enjoy themselves.

"So yh I wanted to talk abt jiang Yanli n her marriage with that guy, "jiang Cheng said but by then wei wuxian was surprised that will his sis get married to that person.

"Hmm let's talk then" Wei wuxian said.

"Yh so as u know jiang Yanli like Jin Zixuan very much plus he has kind of started to like her n treat her well," jiang cheng said as he spoke out the truth.

"Treats her very Well? I've never seen him treating jiang Yanli well, I don't ever want her to be hurt so u better be careful of what he says to her n if I find out that she is getting any kind of hurt il beat him myself "Wei wuxian said in anger but controlling himself not to be much anger so that he will beat the peacock.

"Yes, even I don't worry she is in good hands, nobody will be able to hurt her cause she has her brother's back who will beat any guy for her," jiang cheng said as she will always be the princess of the heart no matter what.

"Wei wuxian Let's go back home," jiang cheng said but he knows that his brother will put some drama to not go back home.

"Jiang Cheng, what home are u talking about I have no home anyways I'm going to stay in a hotel near" wei wuxian said so that Jiang Cheng wouldn't force him to go somewhere he doesn't want to go.

"I'm talking about the home where you, me, and Jie live...Jie misses you, and both of us wish you to come back, I know u hate Yu Ziyuan but I n Jie wishes u to be back, she even makes your favourite lotus soup, "jiang cheng said as he is hurt that his brother doesn't stay with them.

"Okay okay fine I'll just come for you n Jie but I'll only stay for one day n no more than it "wei wuxian said as he doesn't want to spend more than one day.

"Oh..only one day ... it's fine any way you are coming home it's fine for now," jiang cheng said cuz he is sad that his brother is coming to stay for only one day n no more

"Yh so now let's go home," jiang cheng said happily.

Soon they went back but they were caught by Yu Ziyuan as they were back at 8 which was late. As soon as they entered the house.

"Jiang Cheng why are u so late n why are u with that servant "Yu Zixuan said while still being bratty.

"Why are u calling my BROTHER n u have to right to call him that plus why u think like that abt my brother," said jiang cheng defending wei wuxian whereas wei wuxian was shocked that he heard Jiang Cheng say that

"He is not ur BROTHER!! You better stay away from that servant or else you'll be punished " Yu Ziyuan said in anger.

"He is my brother plus I don't care if you punish me or whatever, " jiang cheng said with the same anger as his mother.

"Jiang Cheng calm down," wei wuxian said as he knows that both will get punished heavily.

Then Yu Ziyuan asked her two servants to punish both of them by hitting them 200 times she watched them getting hit...soon the punishment was over n wei wuxian n jiang cheng's back was full of blood the servants also didn't think that Yu Ziyuan could get this worse, the servants who hit both of them felt pity on the two boys Infront of them they couldn't see them both getting hurt so they hit them not that hard n couldn't believe that yu Ziyuan was this cruel n has no respect for others.

Both boys were helped by the servants n sent to their room as he was bleeding plus made a cold herbal bath for them to relax as they were punished harshly...

"Thank you for helping, " wei wuxian said humbly.

"Yh thank you also for making the herbal bath " jiang cheng said

"Oh sorry masters but I tried hard not to hit u hard but madam you Ziyuan was looking carefully if I hit you both "said the 1st servant

"Anyways masters enjoy the herbal bath, hope u both get well soon" said the 2nd servant.

They went to take the herbal bath it was relaxing but also hurtful, but it was good...

Any guess on what will happen next?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like