Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 6

Wei wuxian went to the jiang family so they won't ask him where he had been or what he was doing but got caught by Madam Yu Ziyuan...

"Wei wuxian where were u n what is the time u return home huh, " madam yu Ziyuan asked in anger.

"What do u mean, I can come whenever I want n stay here"  wie wuxian said daringly n made her even more mad.

"HOW DARE YOU BRAT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!! " Yu Ziyuan said with her zidian shining in anger n was about to hit wei wuxian.

She used her weapon on wei wuxian but his sister got in the way of her weapons which made to return her weapon to her as soon as she could.

"Jiang Yanli dear why did I come in Infront of this useless servant "Yu Ziyuan said in a lovely voice but suddenly gave wei wuxian a death stare.

"Mother why do u hate Xianxian so much why can't u leave him in peace," jiang Yanli said in disbelief that her mother can be this rude to someone who is a family to her.

"Because I see his mother's face in everything he does, and I hate it deeply,"  Yu Ziyuan said.

"What, who are u talking about n my mother's face? "  wei wuxian said shocked in the same spot where he was standing.

"Tell me who was my mother, tell me I beg u, I beg u,"  wei wuxian said crying bitterly.

"Your mother's name was Cangse Sanren she was a good person, had a beautiful face n was kind but I hated her because my husband liked her n didn't love me even when it was my wedding day, he called her name when he slept with me instead of calling my name. your father's name was Wèi Chángzé he was a good friend of Fengmian n he was jealous that ur mother married ur father, and after ur mother n father got married they moved away and so he planned to invite ur mother to my sons n daughter's birthday n which I didn't want her to attend so I asked her again when she came here to my children birthday if she still liked my husband but she said "no " and then my husband found u on the streets, he got the information that ur both parents died n took u in and I started to hate ur from that day and till now"  yu Ziyuan said telling everything she had in her heart with the reality she faced n was unloved by her own husband.

"My mother she--- she.... what ....my father....my mother .....my father they died...d...I...e..d... "Wei wuxian said while running out of the house and jiang Yanli was about to follow him, but her mother told her to stop n give him time.

"Jei....jei.... parents ...they left us and can ur meet me at the hotel " wei wuxian said in his mind communication crying hard.

Gu Xiang came to the hotel quickly like an arrow from a bow with a rapid speed. She transported herself to where her brother was but when she found him, he was not in good shape, looked like he was a ghost, screaming out saying 'mother n father', as soon as Gu Xiang saw him in this stage she burst into tears.

"A-Xian what happened n why are u calling for mother and father tell me what happened A-Xian, what are u saying about mother and father, "asked Gu Xiang while holding her brother to her heart.

"A-Xiang I can't leave in this world anymore I don't.... want to leave in this world where I don't have my parents...alive... I don't want to " Wei wuxian said bursting into tears while his sister was in shock

"A-Xian what are u saying, and how do u know if our parents are not alive I believe that they are safe and healthy somewhere in this whole world and this is what I believe plus jiĕjie meet Ye Bai Yi, the one jiĕjie was talking to him and I find that he knows something about our parents and he told jiĕjie to bring u with me when I'll meet him next time " gu Xiang said in believe that their parents are alive and happy.