Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 3

After 30 minutes of having heavy and hot sex rounds, lan wangji was sleeping beside wei wuxian as wei wuxian was observing how beautiful lan wangji was his pale white smooth skin, with beautiful light eyes, long eyelashes and perfect body. But after 15 minutes lan wangji was awakened and was going to stand up but his back was in pain and wei wuxian noticed it and applied some medicine so lan wangji would feel better......not knowing that there is a surprise ahead.

Continue...

"Wei ying did you finish your punishment which was to write 200 gusu rules ", asked lan wangji because wei wuxian doesn't listen to his uncle and makes his uncle angry all the time.

"Yeah, I did finish it because I don't want you to be upset," wei wuxian said with a smile.

After listening to what wei wuxian said lan wangji was happy that wei wuxian listens to him but not his uncle.

At night-time: 12.00 in the night ...

Wei wuxian sneaked out to lan wangji's room and asked him to come out with him at first lan wangji was Reluctant because they were supposed to be sleeping at this hour and what will his uncle and brother think but he thought he will go with Wei wuxian because he told him that he would tell him his deep secret and never hide anything from him ever...

So, they both sneaked out of Gusu but just at the movement they were caught by his brother lan xichen...

"Wangji what are you doing at night and where are you going?" lan xichen spoke in happiness because his little brother hasn't been happy plus he was with wei wuxian and he was in full spirit in class.

"Brother... " lan wangji said in a low tone enough to make his brother hear him.

" Xichen ge we were going out ... but look now you caught us a red hand," wei wuxian said with a cute expression.

"Look you guys can enjoy yourself but come back before dawn because of Uncle,wangji you know him being stuck with us and the clan, " lan xichen said in the agreement of not letting his uncle know what happened today.

"Ok bye, I promise we will come before your uncle wakes up" wei wuxian said as he promises.

"But why u didn't go to sleep and it's already night-time" lan wangji said to his brother

"I couldn't get a night of good sleep, so I came outside to take fresh air for some minutes, " lan xichen said

"And before going I know about your relationships and I have spoken to my uncle, and I say he will agree to the marriage, but you have to complete your studies first, " lan xichen said being happy for both of them.

"Brother thank you," lan wangji said as his brother understands him more than his uncle.

"Thank you, " wei wuxian said as he knows that lan xichen can go to do anything just to make his little brother happy.

As they came out of the gate of Gusu wei wuxian said something...

"Lan zhan I have someone important to show you and who is important to me like my piece of heart " wei wuxian said

"Okay I would like to meet that person, " lan wangji said in surprise it was his first time going out of Gusu to enjoy himself as being himself with wei wuxian.

They reached a place, but it was beautiful and a girl was standing looking like she was waiting for someone. Lan wangji saw the girl and thought that she should be at least Wei Ying's age plus she looked like wei wuxian the thoughts couldn't complete what he was thinking about after seeing the girl.