Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 4

"Jei, lan zhan where are you both," wei wuxian said calling for his sister and lover.

"We are here," Gu Xiang said while releasing the hug that she was giving lan wangji.

"Jei I will now go with lan zhan to Gusu so his uncle won't find out about us " wie wuxian said because it was getting late in the night.

"Okay, bye and take care of you both I will meet you both soon and don't forget if anyone bullies lan wangji then tell me even its wei ying" Gu Xiang said to both of them.

"I will tell u Jie if wei ying bullies me," lan wangji said laughing to see the reaction of wei wuxian.

"Why would I bully lan zhan by the way you look too close to my sister" wei wuxian said a little jealous.

"Ah Don't be jealous and let's go to Gusu before uncle finds out about us " lan wangji said as he doesn't want his uncle to give him and wei ying punishment.

Then they both go to gusu before dawn. They both went to their rooms and slept. But the thing that they didn't know was they all will have to face a challenge...

After 5 days in gusu ...

"Wei wuxian we have to go home," Jiang Cheng said with worries written on his face.

"Why do we have to go," wei wuxian said in surprise.

"It's because Mom and Dad have asked us to return home and our studies are over now" jiang Yanli said.

"Ok then I will say goodbye to lan zhan and others" wei wuxian said sadly.

Then Wei went to lan wangji who was in the library to say goodbye but also say that he will marry him and only him and nobody else. After saying goodbye to lan wangji and kissed him on his beautiful lips and gave two rabbits to lan wangji to remember him that he will return to take him as his one. One was black with a ribbon on his left ear which looked like wei wuxian and the other was white like lan wangji n was wearing a similar headband on his head. they were both similar to lan wangji and wei wuxian.

After some time, the three siblings arrived at the Yunmeng Jiang clan...

There were Madam Yu Ziyuan with her disciples and jiang Fengmian with the students.

"niáng" jiang cheng said as he loves his mom more than his father Cuz, he never got the love of a father in his life not even when he was young.

"niáng, A'did " jiang Yanli said while giving a hug to her parents.

"Xianxian, how are you said, "Jiang Fengmian said as he is the one who cares about him more than his wife.

"I'm all good," wei wuxian said.

As soon as they settled in their room .wei wuxian told his sister that he will be out for a bit as he was meeting his friend. After that he went to the street, he saw his sister and told her to meet him when no one was there communicating with his sister in his mind.

Setting: a room in an inn. Near jiang clan.

While going up to his room he said, "To get him some spicy food to eat " After he was served spicy food and wine as he took one bit of the food his sister appeared out of nowhere.

"Heyyy A-Xiang don't scare me out of nowhere " wei wuxian said even if happened many times he would always get scared of his sister appearing out of nowhere instead of coming from the door.

"Ah A-Xian u know I can come anywhere plus I have to keep an eye on you, so I'll help u when u are in trouble as the problems come looking after u ", gu Xiang said laughing.