Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 9

They went to take the herbal bath it was relaxing but also hurtful, but it was good...

But before they went to sleep jiang Yanli came to see them as she was outside with her dad n came to know that her brothers got punished by her mother ...

"Xianxian,  cheng what happened n why did u both get punished, "jiang Yanli said in her worries as her both brother's backs were sore n it was a pain to see that they got hurt especially when she loved them both a lot.

"Jei" wie wuxian n jiang cheng said.

Jiang Yanli then helped them both to sit so that they can talk about what happened...

"You guys tell me what exactly happened," jiang Yanli said as she was calm but only on the outside.

"So Jie... "wei wuxian said but got interpreted by jiang cheng as he spoke

"So yh I'll tell what happened," jiang cheng said he knows his brother will not say anything n try to change the topic.

"Okay go on," jiang Yanli said as she knows that Xianxian will not say anything n try to change the topic.

"So when u went back home I followed wei wuxian n then we talked abt Ur wedding n then I told him to come home cuz we both miss him too much plus he doesn't come home so he came home with me but then yu Ziyuan caught me n asked why I'm with my brother which she calls him "servant "n I fought with her that he is my brother as she has no rights to call him that then she was so angry that she said she'll punish me if I stay n hang out with wei wuxian but then I said I don't care if u punish me or anything then wie wuxian try to stop me from getting into trouble but I was having enough of her so I ignored her n talked back to her then she told her servants to hit us on our back 200 times you continue," said jiang cheng looking at his sister wei wuxian was quite.

"Oh yeah then they hit us, but they were kind n didn't hit us hard when Madam Yu Ziyuan wasn't looking at us n also made us herbal bath as now u can see that we are in good shape they also helped us to clean the blood we had on our back they were so kind to us then even said "sorry" cuz they hit us," wei wuxian said as he finished the whole story with jiang cheng.

"Oh my god this woman is so cruel n u know what il go and talk to her abt this matter " jiang Yanli said in shame.

"And what kind of woman this is, has no respect n only thinks high of herself" jiang Fengmian said as he heard what his kids were saying.

"Uncle what are u doing here, "asked wei wuxian while a little surprised that he saw his uncle cuz most of the time he goes out to solve cases.

"Father," said Jiang Cheng and jiang Yanli .at the same time.

"Yes, I just now came back, and I was passing by our room, and I heard the conversation, so I listened to it but looks like when I'm not here there are lots of things happening and I'm unaware of the things that are happening," jiang Fengmian said.

"Father u talk to both of them il be back soon by saying that she went to do some work " jiang Yanli said.

"Okay dear " jiang Fengmian said and the 2 just nodded their head.

Jiang Yanli left the room to call her mother to the room so she n her father will have a nice talk abt the matter.

"Wei wuxian you have grown into a young fine man just like ur parents,  if ur parents were alive that would be happy to see u growing up and jiang I know that u are sometimes jealous of Xianxian cuz I look at them more like a son n I just treat u both like my son but cuz of yu Ziyuan ur mother she treated Xianxian cruelty even when he just came to live with us she only cared abt herself n not others but I wasn't there to give u both the love of a father but now that I've come back il pay you both the years that I didn't protect u from her," jiang Fengmian said as his started to regret why he wasn't there for his kids n left them to that woman who only cares abt her n not others.