Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 14

"Pa.... ma... " Wei wuxian said as his voice broke down with each word he spoke.

"Ma... pa is that you guys tell us we are desperate to know, we wanna know ---" Gu Xiang said but she didn't finish the sentence cuz the person who was wearing pink ran to her n hugged her and she heard the sweetest voice of that person n also said something.

Then the other person hugged the other twin and also said something.

"Yes we are your parents n im ur ma the one who gave birth to u both, " wen kexing said but they were saying smth suddenly wen Ruohan attacked them.

"Pa... ma..." wen wuxian said.

"Watch out," said Gu Xiang but couldn't do anything cuz she wasn't feeling good, in her surprise, what she saw shocked her.

"A-xu watch out, "said the one who was wearing red /pink.

"Yh yh don't worry il teach them a real lesson, especially wen Ruohan, "said the one who was wearing white / blue.

"By saying that the two of them fought n defected wen Ruohan n his servants. Then showed their weapons which fought smoothly like a sharp knife within 1 min everyone was down on their foot.

After both of them caught them up. N sealed their core so they wouldn't do anything stupid.

Wen Kexing n Zhou Zishu removed the veil from our faces.

"Who are u n everything" Yu Ziyuan n the siblings said.

They removed their veils as they introduced themselves

"My name is wen kexing, Zhou wen wuxian aka wei wu xian's n Zhou wen gu Xiang aka Gu Xiang's mother aka the great immortal one," wen kexing said as he removed the veil which hide the most beautiful face u could ever imagery red cherry lips, eyes which are fulfilled with love.

"My name is Zhou Zishu, Zhou wen wuxian aka wei wu xian's n Zhou wen gu Xiang aka Gu Xiang's father also known as the immortal one" Zhou Zishu said as he also removes the veil Inside there was a handsome face.

My name is Baoshan Sanren, Zhou wen wuxian aka wei wu xian's n Zhou wen gu Xiang aka Gu Xiang's grandmother aka the great immortal aka also Grandma n im the Jie u guys call me.

My name is Yi Bai Yi, Zhou wen wuxian aka wei wu xian's n Zhou wen gu Xiang aka Gu Xiang's Long-lost grandmaster also an immortal one.

Wei wuxian n Gu Xiang started to cry in their parents' arms as they ran to them.

"We will explain all the things, " wen kexing said in a sweet voice.

Any guess on what will happen next?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like