🥀Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 5

Later they had a small chat and Gu Xiang was going home as it was getting late .and told wei wuxian in her n his mind communicating the way that she is going to lan wangji n to check on him as he is her favourite now and also to do some other work, but God knows what's that 'some other work of her' meant.

Gu Xiang was at Gusu clan for lan wangji but she was nearly going to be caught by lan wangji's brother as he was still awake. she sneaked into lan wangji's room n tried to wake him up, but she couldn't n she could see lan wangji crying in his sleep. She must then thought that lan wangji was having a nightmare which led wangji to cry in his sleep.

"Wangji dear get up I'm here to take u away with me " Gu Xiang said in a wispier.

Lan wangji woke up at the sound of the sound as he seems to notice that it might be Jie or wei ying.

"Jie want are u doing here," asked lan wangji still in his sleep n with tears rolling down his face.

"Wangji did u get a nightmare," Gu Xiang asked while she is wiping his tears from her sleeve.

"Yeah, Jie but it's not important to me because it has been with me since I was a child, and the nightmare is about my mother leaving me " lan wangji said in an unhappy tone.

"Sorry to hear that but I promise she will only think that u are leaving happily even after she left u alone in this world," Gu Xiang said as she also missed her parents a lot which made her have nightmares sometimes.

At the same time, Wen Kexing and Zhou Zishu were watching what their daughter was doing and made sure that there was no danger around them

Setting: in Gusu that Zhou Zishu n Wen Kexing lives.

"L-wao look our daughter is mature and look how she is comforting our son-in-law" Wen Kexing said in pride.

"Yeah yeah I can see that I guess they are like their parents " Zhou Zishu said smiling but the smile faded as he n Wen Kexing need to go back as they can't stay outside for a long time.

"Dear let's go " Wen Kexing said as he knows what his husband will say as they can't stay for a long time and with a painful smile.

"L-wao I'm sure we don't have to wait any long hope we'll see them soon n tell the truth which will be a huge shock for the twins but that'll be good for them" Zhou Zishu said as he loves his twins n his husband.

Time skips where lan wangji is in a hotel (idk what it is called in ancient, so I wrote hotel) and asked lan wangji to wait in there so she'll bring wei wuxian to him as a surprise

"A-Xian come to meet me in the hotel regent," Gu Xiang asked wei ying in their communising mind.

"A-Xiang what happened, is everything alright, A-Xiang u there," asked wei wuxian in worry as his thoughts ran up n down n went to the location where his sister asked him to come to.

Suddenly wei wuxian dashed into the room. He was still panting harder looking at him he was in a hurry n didn't even check if his clothes wear in properly n decently.

"A-Xiang....are u okay, what happened," wei ying said as he was still panting n outside the door of the room

"Oh, Nothing I just wanted u here n I have a surprise "  Gu Xiang said while turning around to show her brother that she isn't hurt and all safe.

"Oh, that's okay If u are fine I thought something happened to u and I came all the way here running but I forgot that I could transport myself by the way what is the surprise, " wei wuxian said as he is a master at forgetting things.

"Wangji is here n brought him here I wish u both have a pleasant night n I will be next door in case u want anything,"  Gu Xiang said as she knows what will happen and for more safety she has to watch if anyone comes to take Information about lan wangji or wei wuxian.