Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 12

Then wen Ruohan suddenly attacked Gu Xiang but instead got someone else hurt...

"A-Xian "Gu Xiang said loudly.

"Wie ying"  lan wangji said crying.

"Brother " jiang cheng and jiang Yanli said.

"Xianxian,"  Fengmian said.

"Oh, my looks like brother saved his sister hahaha it's funny that the sister didn't notice that her brother would get hurt instead of her," wen Ruohan said.

"A-Xian why did u save me u know even if smth happens to me I will heal myself n I can protect myself, " Gu Xiang said to her silly n overprotective brother.

"I know that u can protect yourself but I'm ur brother I wouldn't like to see u getting hurt even if it costs my life, " wei wuxian said.

"U know now that I can't heal u again Cuz I healed u last night but il try my best to heal u again even if il lose my power for a little time," Gu Xiang said as she started to use her power on her brother to save him.

Soon after Gu Xiang healed her brother she was breathing unstoppable n panting harder n trying to calm herself .lan wangji fainted as soon he saw that Wei wuxian got hurt while saving A-Xiang.

Soon later Yi Bai Yi n Baoshan Sanren covered themselves all n even spoke differently so no one will know n came as they came to know that the Wen clan has made their move to the Yunmeng Jiang clan but didn't expect the twins to be where they came through the door by kicking it ... n captured wen Ruohan n beat his army into pieces.

"Gu Xiang, wei wuxian what are u doing here," said the man beside a beautiful woman.

"Who are u "Gu Xiang said.

"Yh who are u, " wei wuxian said.

N everyone was looking out for an answer from the two figures in Infront of them.

"I'm a close friend of Yi Bai Yi n Baoshan Sanren," said the woman n the man just nodded his head.

Okay, Oh yh I felt my brother was in danger, so I choose to follow him, but I got distracted by smth that's y I came late n this stupid wen Ruohan was here to take over this shit clan " Gu Xiang said.

"Oh, are u guys okay " the women n men said.

"Yh we are okay now it's just my brother-in-law fainted when he saw my brother got hurt," Gu Xiang said.

Brother-in-law??  Baoshan Sanren said but not letting them know that it's their Jie aka grandmother.

"ah plus he is perfect for 3-4 months," Gu Xiang said.

"Oh my," Yi Bai Yi said to the men.

"Yh n also he hides the fact that he was pregnant I don't know why," wei wuxian said.

"It was my fault that I didn't see that he was pregnant I failed to notice him, "  wei wuxian said.

Soon lan wangji woke up by the sound...

"Wei wuxian are u okay" lan wangji said as he got up with the help of A-Xiang.

"Yes, I am baby why didn't u tell me abt our child didn't u think how happy il be after knowing this" wei wuxian said.

Lan wangji heisted but he spoke everything he felt that movement.

"I was worried that my uncle will hate u also my whole clan, I didn't want to lose u or the baby however my brother said he will discuss our marriage with my uncle later. I was hiding my whole pregnancy n I even planned to meet u n then disappear at once as I thought il go to a small village n settled there where no one knows that im lan wangji, the 2nd young master of the clan who now has been missing for unknown reasons. And that il raise my child as I wanted n not how I was raised in past which I hated n I was also worried that how you'll react to finding me n know that you have a child that's why il always choose my child It's my happiness n everything now it's a miracle that I had a child growing in my which 1% of men can go through or it can come from a special generation lan wangji said while holding his tummy.

"I'm... sorry I'm sorry will never forgive myself if I lost u or my, our child il will find u at any cost even if I have to take any kind of risk," wei wuxian said.

"Yh even me, " Gu Xiang said.

"Oh my u hide the fact u were pregnant," said the woman while she went to hug him.

"Yh it was hard but all I did was for my child" lan wangji said.

"Where are my parents" wei wuxian said.

"Yh where are they at least now they should come, "Gu Xiang said.

"Wow, what? an interesting play now I shall continue to do what I came to do here "said Wen Ruohan angry cuz he hasn't done what he was here for as he only did his half plan.

As soon as he said that he went to attack wei wuxian n told others to attack them but Yi Bai Yi n Baoshan Sanren didn't do anything instead they only droughted the attacks n all of them were shocked to see it .n was will the end be like?

Any guess on what will happen next?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like