T h r e e

Louis.

Louis raised an eyebrow, suddenly nervous because staying the night here...at Harry's house only sounded like a disaster waiting to happen.

He bit his lip nervously, glancing at his mother, making a silent plea for her to turn down Desmond's offer.

She must not have seen it, because before Louis could even process everything correctly, he heard his mother reply with a smile.

"We'd love to, thank you, Des." She giggled, Louis frowning.

"Great," Desmond beamed, "We have an extra room for Louis if he wants to stay there. It's an old room, but it shouldn't be much of a problem. Is that alright with you, Louis?" Desmond questioned, focused on Louis for the moment.

Louis nodded absent-mindedly. He still couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that he would be staying here...for a whole night with Harry right across the room.

It felt thrilling actually, and he didn't know why, but he felt a flutter deep inside him at the thought of being so close to the taller, intimidating boy.

Des replied with a curt nod and finished they all finished their dinner.

*~*~*

After that had happened, Louis headed up to the guest room where he was supposed to be staying, only to discover that he had absolutely nothing to take care of himself with.

He had no spare clothes for when he showered, no toothbrush, nothing!

However, it seemed that Des was one step ahead of him, standing at the door of the bedroom with a shirt and underwear in one hand and toothbrush and toothpaste in the other.

"Thought you might need these? I got them from Harry's old clothes, hope you don't mind?" The older man asked, raising an eyebrow with a slight, charming smirk.

Louis shook his head, shrugging, taking the clothes from Des with a quiet 'thank you.'

"They're fine. I'm going to take a shower now, thanks again. Thank you for letting us stay here for now, sir." Louis muttered.

Des smiled, exiting the room, leaving Louis alone.

When the boy was sure he was completely alone, he undressed in front of the nearby mirror.

It was really odd, but Louis liked to watch his body. He knew he had a nice body and he liked to flaunt it.

When he was finished dressing, he ran the water in the shower, allowing it to get warm enough before he slipped in, closing the curtain as he did so. Didn't want someone to 'accidentally' walk in on him, would he? That would be embarrassing.

'~*~'

Not too long after that, the small boy was putting his oversized gray shirt on with navy blue boxers. It was way too big on him, but it would have to do. He was a little nervous when Des told him it was Harry's clothes, and he didn't know why. It wasn't like he liked Harry or anything.

The guy was a jerk.

An imbecile.

A cute imbecile.

Groaning in frustration, he quickly ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth, before coming back and laying on the bed, pulling the covers over him until it covered every inch of his body, from head to toe.

Yeah, he slept weird.

Sleep was coming to him quickly however, and he welcomed it.

---

Omg?? I literally didn't even know what to do with this chapter! I know it isn't that great for something I've been doing for about 12 days now but, bear with me here xD I get lazy.

Next one should be better, but COMMENTS AND VOTES would make me super happy guys! And I'll definately update faster, with better chapters if I get more of those.

I lubbbbb you c:

-Nev