F o u r

Harry.

He hated Louis.

He hated him so much for making him feel this way.

Honestly, Harry didn't know what Louis' deal was.

Ever since Louis has been here, Harry hasn't been himself.

Earlier on, when he was near Louis, his palms started to get sweaty, and his skin hot. No, he wouldn't have let Louis see him like that, so he left, leaving the boy confused and alone.

But it shouldn't have bothered him he way it did.

It shouldn't have bothered him that he left Louis like that, because Harry was the type that didn't care about anyone's feelings, but Louis was different, somehow.

Harry just didn't know why.

He didn't like Louis however, and he was certain of it.

A knock at the door caused him to look up, only to see Desmond standing at the door.

What the hell did he want now?

"Harry, Louis and Jay are going to be staying the night, it isn't safe to be on the road in this weather, so Louis will be staying in the room two doors down from yours. " Desmond informed me.

"And I should care...why?" Harry snorted, looking at the man that 'raised' him with annoyance.

Harry didn't like Desmond, and that was that. He could never have respect for Desmond after what he had done.

"Please Harry, I'm not asking for much. Just be nice to them, alright? They're guests. " Desmond replied firmly before he shook his head, "Ah, I forgot. I need to borrow some old clothes of yours. "

"Why?" Harry asked, a little curious as to why this grown man needed his clothes. Mid-life crisis or something?

"For Louis. "

Harry paled before shaking his head quickly.

No. He couldn't allow that.

He couldn't allow Louis to wear his clothes. That would make everything worse. His clothes would smell like louis, and then he wouldn't be able to stop himself from picturing a tiny louis practically drowning in his freaking clothes!

"No, get out. He can use your clothes. " Harry murmured.

"Alright then. " Des sighed tiredly, rubbing his temples.

Harry immediately regretted saying that. Now all he could picture was Tiny Louis cuddled up and alone in the guest bed, engulfed in his father's dirty old shirt and underwear.

He almost had a heart attack right then and there.

"Wait!" He managed to choke out before the Eldest of the Styles left his room.

"He can use my clothes, I've changed my mind. " Harry muttered, getting up from his bed and stepping on some of his old Polaroid photos of him and his mother when he was a child while he was walking to his closet to get old clothes for the feather-haired boy in the other room.

It wasn't long before he found a decent outfit.

It was not one of his old pajamas, though.

No, it was one of his favorites.
A plain grey tee with the sleeves rolled up a little, and navy blue boxers, printed with white anchors and ropes.

Harry had no idea why, but he couldn't stop picturing Louis sleeping in his clothes, his long, coal eyelashes touching his tanned skin, and his hands wrapped around his waist, his tiny hands clutching to Harry's shirt.

Fuck.

Harry had to stop thinking of that boy and he knew it.

So he quickly walked over to his father and shoved the clothes into the older man's arms before pushing him out the door and slamming it, causing it to rattle all the paintings and flower pots in the hallway.

Harry sighed, sitting on his bed, and scowling.

He was going to get rid of that little shit.

----

HAHAHA I AM SO SHITTY, AREN'T I? I KNOW, I KNOW, I SAID IT WOUKD BE OUT EARLIER THIS MORNING.
But me being me, I had to take a few hours because my mind was blank. Legit. There was a fly in my brain all MORNING.

I'm sorry.

I got it done THOUGH! I'm not sure when the next chapter will be done but, either tomorrow or later on next week :)
I think I might have to set a comment/ voting thingy that determines when I'll update haha.

Anyways,
Comment, and vote!