N i n e

Louis

After pigging out and probably gaining 6 more pounds , Liam and I decided to settle down on the living room couch and watch a movie or something  to pass some time.  So currently, Liam and I were cuddling upon the couch while he browsed through the variety of movies and shows before finally settling on 'Orange is the New Black'.

"Ooh good job Lemon Point, something I actually like to watch for once!"  I teased him, knowing how annoyed he gets when I say his name wrong on purpose.

"Ok first of all it's Liam, and second, I do put it on what you like! You just always ask me to change it afterwards complaining on how boring it is. "

I laugh at his words, knowing he was right and he graced a small sliver of a smile. 

We were soon interrupted by a certain ringtone that was definitely not a Troye Sivan song and definitely not my ringtone. Nope.

Ok yes it was.  (Cringe)

I quickly patted around my pocket for the dumb cell and tapped the green button as soon as I read the word 'mummy' on it. I sighed staring idly at my slightly cracked screen until the call actually connected.

"Yes, mum, what's wrong?" I asked nervously. As stated previously, I'm super protective of my mum so I can't help but worry about her even when things are alright.

"Louis William Tomlinson! How dare you go out without telling me?"

Is she serious right now? I literally told her right before I left and she said it was fine. Sighing, I looked at Liam apologetically before moving to a different room.

"I told you right before I left, and you nodded so I thought I was fine." I argued back.

"Oh." She uttered out, flustered. "Whatever, just don't stay out too late alright? You have that thing tomorrow." She warned me before hanging up.

I walked back to the room Liam was in, sulking slightly because I knew exactly what thing she was talking about.

With a slightly soured mood I continued chatting with Liam for the rest of the evening before I had to leave.

I really wasn't looking forward to tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~

I have almost no inspiration for this. Sorry for lack of updates. Leave a comment if you're still reading this stuff 😂.

Also my louis turned 5 yesterday time literally flew by, i feel old.

If you see any grammar mistakes and stuff please let me know since I got a little lazy at the end.