S e v e n

Harry.

Harry was pissed and he knew that he needed to calm down soon, or he'd end up doing something that he would regret like last time.

But he really couldn't calm himself. What the hell was that old man thinking making them move in here?

Quickly, Harry stalked over to his car, opening it and just sitting in it for a few minutes trying to think rationally and it wasn't long until he ended up calling one of his mates.

It rang for at least three times before the other picked up, seeming to be at a party or something judging by the loud noise Harry could hear in the background.

"Hello?" A mellow voice answered, smooth and quiet but easy to hear despite all the noise, and it calmed Harry down a little.

"Zayn, it's Harry," Harry replied, passing his hands through his hair.

Zayn hummed, slightly concerned as Harry rarely calls unless it was very serious. "Yeah, what's up? Do you need to come over? Something happened with the old man again? I'm still at the party if you need to come over, it's not s problem." Zayn rambled worriedly, knowing how Harry and his father could get at times since he and Harry have been friends since diapers.

Harry was silent for a while before breathing out slowly, and nodding before quickly realizing that Zayn couldn't see him. "Uh, I'm coming over." Was his only response, hanging up before Zayn could reply and starting his car, heading to the party.

*~*~*

A short amount of time later, Harry pulled into the driveway of Zayn's house, music from the speakers inside of the large house blasting into the streets of the quiet neighborhood.

Harry parked the car and got out, going around and grabbing the black sports bag he always kept in the trunk just in case things like this happened. Then, he headed up the steps of the house and opened the door that was unlocked, since it is a party after all.

As soon as he stepped in it suddenly got 90 degrees hotter with all the bodies grinding on each other shamelessly and such. Some random guy who was passing by gave him a drink a drink, vodka maybe? He quickly downed it and headed upstairs to where he knew Zayn's would be, seeing countless passed out people littered on the steps and lewd noises coming from the occasional bedroom he passed until he got to Zayn's room on the very top floor.

He knocked on his best mate's door, only to hear no sound of welcome from the other side, but he knew zayn was there. He told him he was still at the party and zayn never lies, so he just decided to go ahead and open the door.

Horrible idea.

Just his luck to see Niall and Zayn high as fuck getting down and dirty on his waterbed. "Aw really? Get a fucking room you two!" Harry scowled while Zayn snorted getting off of Niall and covered their lower bodies, flashing a goofy smile that practically screamed how fucked out he was. "We are in a room you idiot, and we were doing fine until you came."

Harry frowned, remembering why he came in the first place. "He's killing me Zayn, he's fucking killing me," The brunette growled in frustration.

"What did he do now?"

Harry shook his head, he didn't even know where to start with this. "Alright so a few days ago I found out that he was hiding the fact that he had a girlfriend from me, and when I confronted him about it, he started droning on about how nice she was and how I would like her. Now, after that she came over and she's alright but...her son..." He sighed, pulling at the ends of his hair.

"Her son?" Niall piped.

Harry nodded. "I fucking hate him..he-he makes me feel weird and I don't like it. He makes me doubt myself. "
Zayn snorted, "What are you, gay?" He joked.

"Not as gay as you. Anyway, I'm gonna have to crash here for a while until school starts. " Harry sighed. "I can't go back there. I don't want to after what that prick said."

"That 'stupid prick' is your father Harry, why do you keep calling him out of his name like this?" Niall frowned, clueless to the awkward glances Zayn and Harry shared with each other.

Only Zayn knew about Harry's past, as he didn't like to talk about it much. He did not like to remember, so they seldom spoke about it.

"Stay here as long as you need bro." Zayn smiled while Harry rummaged through the black bag he brought and pulled out a small plastic baggie that the boys knew all too well. He threw the bag onto the bed and caught Zayn looking back at him with a smug smirk.

"Happy days?"

"Happy days. "
--------
//arises from the depths of the underworld.

I have returned, and as an apology I give you a rushed chapter that ended up taking way too long to finish because I'm a little shit who procrastinates way too much.

Forgive me.

Anyways, yeah from now on updates will just be random until I can come up with a schedule since school started and all. And I never got a chance to thank you guys for getting thing book to 1k reads. Thank you so so much omf I'm so. :) ily guys seriously I do. Thank you to those of you who haven't already taken this book out of your library lmao.

-Nev