F i v e

Warning: some smut (?)

Louis.

Louis woke up a tired, sweating mess.

He looked over to the small clock on the drawer beside his bed.

2:45 am.

He had a very...unusual dream, one he never had before. He remembered a little of it though, but unfortunately, he woke up before it could finish.

First of all, Harry was in it, and Louis did not like that.

He did know for sure why he woke up a blushing mess.

"Harry..." Louis whimpered as Harry's fingers rubbed the inside of his thighs.

"Calm down baby, relax. " Harry soothed the disheveled boy below him.

Louis bit his lip to prevent himself from whimpering at the sight in front of him.

Harry then spread Louis' legs some more, grabbing some nearby lube and pouring it over his fingers and then positioning them in front of Louis' entrance before pushing in slowly, making the smaller boy under him suck in some air quickly.

"Sorry love," Harry chuckled before continuing to slowly push into Louis, earning long, breathy moans from him, which only urged Harry on even more.

Gradually picking up his pace, Harry was now pulling his fingers out.

He woke up after that though, and he was so glad he did. It was embarrassing having to dream of the boy you hated doing sexual things to you, and he hoped it wouldn't happen again.

Now he was shaking his head, touching under his eyes and grimaced as he felt slight bags under his eyes.

Forcing himself to get up, the feather haired boy lazily put on the slippers at the side of his bed that Des had brought him yesterday night. Louis walked downstairs, passing by Harry's room quicker than necessary, blushing feverishly before heading downstairs to get a drink.

He was thirsty.

As he was passing near the dining room he heard noises, like talking. Then he saw the lights on and heard his mother's voice.

"I don't know Des, do you think Louis would be mad? How would he react? This is all so sudden." She murmured, sounding a little torn and Louis did not like hearing sadness in his mother's voice, and thought that she deserved all the happiness a single mother could get.

He loved his mum, as she was all he had left.

"Darling, don't worry, please. I know he would be angry at first, but it's for the best! I love you, and I wouldn't suggest something that I knew would hurt any relationship with You, Louis and I. " he chuckled in response.

Louis was so confused.

What did his mother mean when she said 'how would he react' ? And what did Des mean about hurting their relationship?

Louis was so confused, but he didn't want to hear anything else. It was too early in the morning, and he was tired, and it's winter.

He sighed before leaving the two alone and heading to his comfortable room upstairs, whatever they needed to tell him, they would tell him later.

---

Hi. It's me and I'm not dead, yay!

What do you think Jay and Des were talking about?

Rate, comment and keep reading! <3