Night Memories

HEY YALL ITS BEEN AWHILE IM HERE AND IM GOING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT STILL READ THIS BUT IM CHANGING IT JUST A TINY BIT 🌸🙈💕

Sakura's POV

The sun's rays were slightly stinging my pale skin as we all four baked in the sun's heat. The weight of my bag was unbelievable. I didn't bring much things but since Luna was a big eater she put the remaining snakes that didn't fit in her bag into mine. I drag my feet in the dirt as I try to catch my breath in the heat atmosphere. "How much longer..." I barley managed to say. I looked over at Luna as she skipped up hill like the heat was nothing for her.

Hui was in the back with his hands into his pockets with Sasuke following closely right behind him. Sasuke had his head raised high as he wore this expressionless face. I could tell he was holding in his pain. This sun was no joke right now all I wanted to do was sit done and feel the cool breeze hit my face.

"Let's just stop here..." Sasuke spoke up moving from the back of the line to the front with his eye closed and his hands in his pockets. "You guys are to weak to walk any longer under the sun." He said as he waddled his way over under a tree.

He weirdly sat down slowly and laid his back slowly on the tress old truck. Hui sat down along side of Sasuke and sat his stuff down. "Us!?" He said jokingly as he patted Sasuke's back. Sasuke's eyes widen as he freezes and his cold expression face is replaced with shockness. It hit me.

Sasuke got sunned burned...

I make my way over to Luna as she was setting up the tents and unpacking some snacks for later. "Hey Sakura Mind helping me set up while I go make dinner us?" She turned to me giving me a pleading face. Last time we let her responsible of setting up the tents Sasuke's and Hui's tent blew away from the strong wind and Luna's and mine fell on us in the middle of the night.

"Please you're going to build the tents?" Sasuke chuckled as he looked at the opposite direction. My hands balled up into a fist as I took the hammer and nails and began setting up.

It took me longer than usual since I had to set up two tents but in the end they both came out really nice. "Wow! You did great Sakura!" Hui and Luna complimented in sync. I quietly made my way behind Sasuke and chuckled. "Don't worry, Your tent won't fly away this time from you." I patted his back and he let out a big hiss. I could tears form in his eyes. "Was that really necessary..." He glared my way. I shrugged and walked away with a grumpy Sasuke following behind me.

Luna pulled me over to were she was sitting and handed me a bowl of her favorite soup. "Ohh! Odon Soup!" I said as I took a spoon full of the warm soap. I loved the way she made it taste so heavenly and so gentle to the humans tongue. "I have no idea how you make his but it's amazing!" Hui said as I nodded in agreement. Luna looked away flustered as Hui gently gave her a friendly smile. Ahhhhhhh~ I see what's happening here.

After eating we all cleaned up and went to our tents. I pulled Luna with me and I looked at her with and amusing smile. "Tell." Was all I had to say. "T-Tell what..?" She asked and she flutteredly looked avoided my eye contact. She stayed silent for a while before connecting our eyes again.

" I have no idea when it started but after spending time with you guys I've gotten really close to Hui. Hui is so caring and sweet that I guess I started developing feelings for him. Today when he complimented my cooking I just imagined myself cooking for him and I lost it." She explained to has she fiddeled with her fingers while she was still looking in my eyes.

I reminded silent for a second before me and her squealed in excitement. "I'm so happy for you!!" I expressed to her. They both have this cute bubbly personality that fit each other very well. A memory ran through my mind stopping my train of thought. The memory of Sasuke and I. We were outside my tent as he treated my injuries from that nights training. The way he was a few inches away from my face. I truly wished I knew what he was thinking that moment. Luna snapped me back into reality as she got up and headed towards her small sleeping bag.

She stretched her arms out letting out a huge yawn. "Goodnight Sakura I'm going to go ahead to go to sleep. See ya tomorrow." She said as she fixed her self into her sleeping bag. I smiled in response and I stood up to go get some fresh air. I sat down and leaned against the tress looking up at the white glowing starts. "Beautiful aren't they?" I heard someone's voice creep behind me. My head quickly snapped to the direction. I was face to face with Sasuke. He was just a few inches from my face once again.

I could help but blush as I felt the butterflies in my stomach fly around me uncontrollably. A moved a away and sat down beside me. I nodded as my brain was too paralyzed to speak even a single word. I looked over to see Sasuke wearing this expressionless expression once again. This guy is so confusing one minute you think you know what he's thinking and then the next minute your lost in a maze like he's misleading you on purpose. Many girls feel for this back in basic training school and he left many girls heart broken.

Thankfully I've been able to over come this. I look back at the starts as I watch them shine in the sky like glitter on a black canvas. It was memorizing. "Hey, Sasuke?" I called out to him. He hummed in response as he signed me to ask my question. "Why were you so cold when we were younger?" I asked as I looked over at his direction. I'm not sure if that was the wrong move put his calming attitude quickly snapped into a cold and unmotivated tone. "Wasn't it to you? All you did was chance me around desperately asking me out." He slightly said annoyed with the question. I looked at him with a bit of anger in my eyes.

He's completely fu of himself. That was literally 10 years ago! I was 7 as he was 8. I'm no longer the silly little 7 year old that chances him around anymore. I angeryly stood up and stomp my way back into my tent and I changed into my P.J. who on earth does he think he is. This isn't basic training school anymore we're in our teen years and I'm over him... I stopped my thought. "I'm over him... Right?" I questioned my self. I shook my head as I wrapped the cozy blanket over my shivering figure. What a mess...

I love how I disappeared for like 4+ years and I just come back. I wore this when I was like what... 14 years old. IM 18 NOW AND IN MY LAST YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL 😭😭😭 I still remember most of the plots for this story so I'm working with that. Follow my I if you'd like : sjxnniee 💕💕💕 See ya very soon 🌸