Do you like her

Sakura's POV

It was next morning as I woke up yawning with my arms in the air stench my muscles to get the day started. In all honesty, I got no sleep. I was up all night think about Sasuke and I. I quickly get up and back my things as I wait for the others to wake up. One by one they all came out if their tents with deep desire to go back to sleep. We all finished packing and went on the road. "How did you sleep Sakura?". Luna asked as she slowed down for me to catch up to her pace. " I slept great!" I lied. Luna look unconvinced by my answer. My hair was still in a mess from this morning. I looked drained out and not to mention my designer backs that hung under my eyes.

I take in a deep breath to get my train of thought back to focus. "How'd you sleep?" I asked in a slight sleepy deep tone. "I slept fine." She replied shortly..We arrived at a town a few moments later. We had an upcoming mission.

This town reports of people randomly collapsing out of no where throughout the day. "Alright, so what do we think?" Hui came up to us hold the map of the town." We all stayed silent until Luna spoke out. "I'm not sure what could be causing this but we should keep a close eye in the people while they preform they day to day activities." She said with a serious face plastered on her face.

"Let's split up again, here's a map of the town area. I'll go East part of town, Luna look out for the North part of the town. Sasuke you take West and Sakura go to the South part of town." With that he handed all of us our maps and went out separate ways.

I had finally arrived at the South side of the town and I saw a small field of people farming their crops. I went down and started studying my surroundings. "Greetings young lady, could I get you anything?" An middle aged woman approach me and asked. I smiled and declined her offer. "Thank you miss but not thank you. I hope you don't mind I'll just be standing over here watching you guys work" I said bowing good bye. She smiled back and turned to away. I turned and walked over a shady area. "Now... I wait..."

Time goes by as I watch the people go on their days through hard labor. A smile crossed my face as I watched a little girl ran to her mom to help her in the hot sun. That reminds me so much of my mom. I really miss her... I haven't seen her in a year. I lean my head back on the tree that I was laying against the tree. The lack of sleep was taking over me as I my eyes slowly fall asleep. I was taken into a world where I could be with my mom that I miss back home. Somewhere I don't have to worry about missions and saving the world. I feel asleep.

Sasuke's POV

We were at a new town with reports of people to just randomly faint out of no where and fall into a deep sleep.
We all got into our group as Hui gave us order. Geez this guy's very annoying... Out of no where he dicides he's the leader of this group. Pfft . How annoying.

As I listened to him blabber on I noticed Sakura's eyes. From the looks of it she was exhausted and lacking sleep. Geez this girl... We were all assigned and left to our area and separated ways. I went into a local street market where the streets where busy. There was a salesman selling his products by a stand that was near by where I was looking out. "Tssk..." There is nothing here... I thought to myself.

I stayed for a few more minutes before deciding to leave to check up in the others. "Hey Hiu, everything good here?" I asked him. He was sitting near a school building watching the younger ones play. "Nope everything is calm here." He said not keeping his eyes off the kids. "Say, Sasuke? Can I ask you something?" He asked as tone got a bit darker.

What the hell is wrong with this guy? "Yeah sure I guess..." I replied. Hiu then looked up at me and asked "Do you like Sakura..?" I stayed silent for a while as Hiu's pierced into mine. I took a few step backs as I felt a warm sensation in my stomach and my cheeks warm up like crazy. What the hell is happening to me...

"N-Nothing." I replied trying to control myself Infront of Hiu. Hiu smiled as he focused his attention on the playing kids once again. "To be completely honest... I think I've fallen for her..." He said and for some reason my heart shattered. I didn't reply but just stood there for another good minute.

"I'm.. going to go check on the others." With that I left Hiu and went off. I didn't know where I was going but anywhere but in that awkward situation. As I continued to walk down the busy alley. I stopped in my tracks and something hit me that I had forgotten.

                 *Small Flashback*

I was walking past the girls tent when I over heard the girls talking. Curiosity got the best of my as I swopped back around and got closer to the tent to hear what they were saying. " I have no idea when it started but after spending time with you guys I've gotten really close to Hui. Hui is so caring and sweet that I guess I started developing feelings for him. Today when he complimented my cooking I just imagined myself cooking for him and I lost it." I heard Luna say.

Luna likes Hiu...? Lame. I walked off uninterested what else they were going to talk about.

                  *End Flashback*

I continued walking until I found a small figure sleeping under a shady tree. As I look down at her figure I watched as the breeze brushed her bands across her face gently. "Do you like her?" The words Hiu said rang in my mind. I step back as I felt my cheeks burn up. "Get it together Sasuke..." I whispered to myself.

Sakura's POV

I felt the summer breeze brush against my pale skin gently as I woke up from my deep sleep. I yawn as I extend my arms outwards. Rubbing my eyes I looked to my right to still the people working on there farm. I looked over to my left and... "SASUKE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING." As I push myself away from Sasuke.

Sasuke was sleeping on my shoulder but from my sudden reaction Sasuke fell and his face hit the ground. He looked up at me pissed.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" He said as my balled up his fist. "Aren't you supposed to be watching over somewhere else!" I yelled back as I also balled up my fist. "Yeah you're one to talk. You feel asleep on the mission!." He yelled in response. "It didn't look like you were doing much either dimwit!" I yelled as him throwing a acorn at his direction. I threw the acorn so hard that it his him right in the forehead knowing him out.

A few minutes later Hiu and Luna came rushing back. "Wow, what happened to you too?" Luna asked as she crouched down looking at Sasuke's lifeless body. "He scared the living shit out of me!" I replied getting up. "Well good news is that the mission is over." Hiu replied. "Oh really? What happened?" I asked as I stood up from my spot under the tree. "Some travelers from this village when on a trade hunt and they were scammed by someone people into buying plants that was told could cure any disease. They plant them and it turned out to be a flower that puts people to sleep if you get too close." Luna explained. "What happened to the scammers," I asked as we head back to our place that we rented for the night.

Luna and I went back to our small rooms and placed our stuff out for the night. As I was talking about my change if clothes Luna came and sat on my bed looking at me. "So?" She said leaning towards my direction raising a brow. I looked over at her in confusion. "Huh? Something wrong?" I asked. Luna say back on my bed as she sighed. "What was up with you and Sasuke?" She said. My face quickly heated up as I got flustered.

"N-Nothing is going on between me and Sasuke. We're just team mate!" I claimed. Luna only hummed in response. "Why what wrong?" I asked as I rested myself right next to her. "Nothing just a bit tired." She simple said. I couldn't help but feel like she was keeping something from me. She quickly got up and stretched her arms. "I'm going to go shower be right back." She said as she grabbed her clothes and towel. Without another word she left.

I wonder what happened...

N/N , I literally wrote this during Biotechnology class 😐 My last class is low key kinda boring and I wanna drop but but we doing it to get that career 😭😌. See y'all in the next chapter where things might get spicy idk yet. CAO 👋🏼💕