Morí

Sakuras POV

Silence filled the air as a light soft breeze made my pink hair dance around in the air. It felt so graceful as the ripped wedding dress I wore fluttered through the wind. I had almost forgot that I was face to face with mg duplicate, Kumaishu.

No one said a word. Everyone was either ducking under tables. Holding onto each other tightly. A strange guy was standing turned away from us in the corner of the wall mumbling to himself, "If I can't see them... they can't see me..." He said over and over again. I could see that his legs were shaking. "HIU STOP THAT AND COME OVER HERE!" The girl with short raven hair yelled out.

The strange guy just shook he said "I'll have to respectfully decline your offer." He said crouching down. The corner of my lips lifted as I saw the two bickering with each other back and forth. I smiled as if I was used to it...

"What's this, your smiling? Even though you're going to die. You dare still smile?" Kumaishu said gritting her teeth. Her hands balling up into a fist. "Why? Do you feel threatened?" I asked. "You have some nerve!" She said as she launched herself towards me. Her right and was ready to punched but effortlessly I moved the opposite direction of each punch she'd give. "STOP DODGING AND FIGHT BACK." she yelled.

She stopped and looked at my with cold eyes. "You're going to regret this... You're going to regret ruining my life, do you hear!" She yelled. She took a deep breath before closing her hands with each other as if she were prying to the gods. "Come forth! My Guardian!" She exclaimed. A bright light shot from underneath her as the spirt of a black Serpent appeared behind her.

"This is your end..."

Sasuke's POV

We all watched in dismayed as the serpent appeared behind the fake Sakura. "This isn't good..." I said someone says behind me. "Kiyoshi!?" Luna said looking beside her. "What do you mean?" Luna asked. Kiyoshi stayed silence looking at the horror that the fake Sakura had summoned. Her face worried me. She looked focused and serious.

"She's summoned Morí... the Spirit of distractions." She said. "Well, we defeat it!" Luna said. "I'm sorry, we?" Hiu said looking at Luna with wide eyes. I quickly slapped him behind the head. "No, you don't understand. Morí is supposed to be asleep. Only someone with a great amount of energy and power are able to with hood morí's power. Someone have tried to wield the power of destruction but has the name hints... it got to them first. It is not safe here for any of us! We must leave!" Kiyoshi said trying to pushes away.

"What!? We can't leave!" I exclaimed. "Alright, See ya Sasuke, let's go Luna and Kiyoshi!" Hiu said humming has he started to walk away. We both sighed. "Please Kiyoshi. We can't leave Sakura behind like this! There has to be some way to stop her and Morí..." Luna said. "I'm sorry but as long as Morí has possession of her soul. She can not be defeated." She said. Kiyoshi bit the corner of her lip slightly. Lunas eyes widen. "You just bit your lip!" Luna exclaimed.

Hiu and I looked at each other in confusion. "Huh?" Hiu said. "No I didn't ." He quickly said. "Spill it.." Luna said. Kiyoshi's response was to glare at her. Luna returned the kind gesture and glared back. You could almost see spark of light coming from between the two. Kiyoshi sighed. "I'll tell you but this isn't the place. I'll place Kumashi in a temporary paralysis. We need to get everyone out now." She said.

"Hiu, you get the guest out of here while Sasuke and I get Akio and Sakura to come with us." Luna said. He nodded our heads as we all went our own ways. Luna went over to Sakura which my meant I had to go over to Akio...

Why can't we just leave this jerk... he's the whole reason we're in this mess...

"You're disgracefulness, please come with us." I mumbled." He stared deep into my eyes as I just stood their staring back at him. He chuckled and walked back me bumping his shoulder with him. "Come on Sasuke!" Luna exclaimed.