River whispers

Sasukes POV

It was the next morning and we sent on the road before the sun rose. The journey was long and we were very exhausted from last night. After we all had a conversation we felt like we all had a brand new fresh start. Hui was walking side by side with Luna as I trailed behind them listening to their conversation.

"Look guys!" Luna exclaimed as she pointed at a village up a head. I lend over to get a better glimpse and sure enough there was a small village. "What do you'd think? Should we rest for bit?" Hui questioned. We all agreed and made our way up to the village. The village was isolated and covered with tall trees. "How'd you see the village over those tall trees?" Hiu asked as he looked at her in amazement. "Come one guys, I have the best eye sight in this whole team." She said playfully sticking out her tongue.

Each time we got closer I could hear the distant sound of a river. The sound was very relaxing and soothing almost made me want to fall asleep. We made it to the gates of the village and we were greeted by a female priest. She had long black hair and looked like she was in her mid 30's. "Hello travelers, what brings you to our village?" She said. "We're on a mission to save our friend and we were hoping if we could crash her for the night." Luna said. "Gladly but..." she paused looking around. "I need to warn you of something." She said. We all looked at her in confusion. "This village isn't you're normal kind of village." She said. "What do you mean?" Hiu Asked. "You see this village is a Secret village. You can't find it unless you're meant to find it." She said. We all looked shocked. "Luna!" Hiu and I gasp in sync.

"There's more..." she said. "This village is somewhat haunted..." she said in a low voice.

"Alright see you guys outside-" Hiu said turning around but Luna grabbed him the collar. "Oh no you don't" she said as she dragged him into the village. "Is there anything else?" I asked her. "Well... there have recently report of a young lady that walks around at night singing but... I'm pretty sure that just a rumor!" She said smiling.

Sheesh... this lady's crazy...

We all got into our rooms as we got ready for the night. "Hey Sasuke?" Hiu said from the other side of the room. The room was a small wooden room with 4 beds with half a wall separating the two. One bathroom were Luna was sleeping and a dinner table where Hiu and I were sleeping in. "What's up?" I replied. "Who do you think that women is at night singing?" He asked. My stomach twisted. "I don't know..." I responded.

An hour and a half and everyone was sleep but me. All I could hear what the sound of the wind slightly brushing up against the trees. River. I heard the wind whisper. I brushed it off and clases my eyes. Go. I shot up from my bed and looked around. There was no one. "Go to theRiver?" I questioned myself. Then I remembered the river I had heard on our way here.

I quickly got dressed and but my shoes on and decided to ran outside trying to listen to the sound of the water moving. After about 15 minutes of listening I could hear the water and something else... Almost like a females voice. The closer I got I could the voice more clearly. She was... singing? I headed closer and closer and saw a small figure walking on the water of the river I was hearing. The water she was walking was glowing bright as she walked upon it. She wasn't alone though. She had floating white orbs all around her. I still couldn't make out her features. I hide behind a tree and took a closer look. When I saw she was he eyes shot wide open.

Sakura!?

(This is the song she was singing, love this song 😩💕)

I stood there I shock. Was it really her? What was she doing here? Why didn't she come looking for us? Is she okay? All these thoughts swirled in my mind as I continued to observe her. The light that were once floating around her turned into children. We're they spirits? I thought to myself. They all played around her as she continued to sing to them. I looked back at Sakura and noticed that had completely changed. Her outfit had changed. She was wearing a long black dress that hugged her body perfectly showing off her curves. The dress had a slit at from her right leg down. Her hair was the same long wavy pink she had before but her hair was a lightly dark shade of pink. She had no expression on her faces. Her eyes were cold and empty.

The kids that were once running around her started to yawn and run towards Sakura. The little spirits eventually started to turn back into glowing orbs as they floated slowly around Sakura. She looked breathtaking. As she finished singing the orbs rose up to the sky flying towards. Sakura watched them as they floated away. Once they were out of sight I stepped. Crack. I hadn't noticed I had stepped on a stick.

I look at Sakura as her head snapped in my direction. She was about to turn away but I quickly jumped out and grabbed her hand. "Sakura wait!" I said. Her hands were cold. I felt like she had no life in her. He's going to pay for doing this to her. She looked at me and I could see her emotionless eyes they were just deep black orbs with no light in them. "Sakura are you okay?! What happened!?" I asked her. No response. She just stared at me with no emotion. I could feel a lump in throat. "Sakura come back with us, we can help you." I said pulling her with me. "Let go of me." She said coldly. I looked at her in shock. "What do you mean?" I asked. She yanked her hand from my grip and backed away. "Sakura." My voice cracked. "Who are you and why are you calling me that?" She has annoyed. Has she forgotten who I am? No.. it has to be his doing...

"It's me Sasuke, we went to school together." I explained walking towards. "One more step and I'll kill you..." she said. I stopped in my tracks. "Sakura I know this is hard to understand but you're under a spell that Kiyoshi had placed you under." I said. " stop talking nonsense and get out of sight." She said taking another step back. "Sakura..." I said. A gush if wind blew and the flowers on the trees started to fill the atmosphere. I couldn't see anything as the peddles were blocking my vision I covered my face with my arms. After the wind was gone I looked up to see that Sakura was gone.

I stood there in shock. She's gone again...

Hiu POV

I sat up from my bed as I yawned and stretched my harms out. I look over the the window where Sasukes bed was beside. The light was shining bright and I looked over to Sasukes bed to see it was empty. "Hey Luna?" I asked. Lunas head pecked around the corner. "Yeah?" I looked over at her as I pointed at Sasukes bed. "Where'd he go?" I asked and I scratched my back. "I think he's down stairs waiting for us." She said.

We quickly Waldo down stairs and surely there was. "Dude, what happened to your face, did you get scared last night." I laughed. He just brushed me off. Tsk. The priest from before came up to us and wished us luck on our mission. "I don't know what that lady was talking about. This place isn't haunted at all." I said as I folded my arms behind my head. "I still don't know why we were mean't to be there too." Luna said thinking hard. "I think lady's lost it. We're probably the only people that come to that village in a long time so I could they were trying to hype it up a bit." I laughed. I looked at Sasuke as he yawned. "Did you get any sleep last night?" I asked. I didn't reply. His eyes were closed and he just kept walking. "Leave him alone for now." Luna said.

I agreed and we all three started walking in hopes to find and rescue Sakura from Kiyoshi.

A/N :
Heyyyyyyyyyy qwq I know it's been for ever but I can explain... I've been taking lots of naps qwq. This felt like forever to write but I was also very into it and I hope you guys enjoy it. I'll go back later to correct some spelling and sentences but for now enjoy this unedited part of the story :💕