Black hearts (part 1)

Heyy guys! 🙈💕 Just to let you guys know that this chapter is going to be a bit longer than the other ones and it's got a lot of interesting things you don't wanna miss! Btw can we just admire the Sakura picture above??? Sakura is honestly a baddie😌💅🏼 anyways enjoy the chapter!!!

Sasuke POV

Me and Luna were in the forest looking for items mainly wood to make a fire place. This whole time we were gathering wood, Luna kept ranting about how much she liked Hiu and that she didn't know how to get his attention.

It was honestly pretty boring so sooner or later I just ended up tunning her out of my head. He both had gathered a good amount of wood and both dicided to go back to the camp site. "Hey Sasuke? Look!" She pointed out a white rabbit. "Let's get it." She said. "You get it." I replied shortly. I watched as Luna set down her wood and went after the rabbit.

A few seconds had passed and I heard her scream. "SASUKE HELP!" She shouted. I rolled my eyes as I set down my wood and walked past some bushes. "Where the hell-" I was cut off my sentence as I feel into a deep ditch. I feel on my back hitting my head in the process. I slowly got up to see Luna sitting on the ground in tears. Looked around to see that we weren't surrounded in much. The ditch seemed to be digged by someone a long time ago for traps.

There was no way getting out of here as the walls were slick and unclimbable. "I wasn't able to get the rabbit." She said breaking my thoughts. "I clearly see that" I said coldly. "How are we going to get out of here!?" She said pacing around the ditch. I Ignored her annoying question.

After an eternity of hearing Luna meltdown we finally managed to get out of the ditch and headed back to where we had left our wood. "Hey Sasuke?" She called out to me. "What now." I replied. "What are you're feelings towards Sakura?" She asked as she stopped. I stopped and looked over at her. She places her wood down as she rubbed her hands against her shirt. I guess she was tired of carrying them.

"Why are asking that?" I asked. She shrugged, "I sense a very difficult love senerio in this group if I'm being totally honest and I want to know where you stand with Sakura." She explained picking up her wood.

I stayed silent for a while before I replying to her. "I like Sakura..." I replied quietly. Luna snapped her attention towards me shocked at my response. "Does she know?" She asked. Damn this girl really couldn't mind her own business...

"It's hard to say," I replied. "Do you think she likes you back?" She pushed another question. I kept quiet as we both made out way back nearly reaching the campsite. "You know, I like Hiu..." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Oh really? I had no idea..." I replied. " I was actually pretty made at at Sakura because I thought that Sakura had purposely tried to get close to Hiu to seduce him." She said. "I guess I was so scared of losing the person that I liked that I blamed it on her without meaning to..." She finished. "You should talk to her." I said as I looked over at her. She nodded in response.

We were only a seconds away from the campsite as Luna replied "Yeah, you're right. It wasn't her fault. I'm going to go apolo-" I heard her stop. I looked over at her to see her eyes widen in shook. She was paler than ghost. I could see tears forming her eyes as she dropped the wood onto the floor. I look over to where she was looking and eyes widen in shock.

Sakura and Hiu were... Kissing...

My heart shattered at the site of Sakura kissing someone else. They quickly turned us in shook. Did we interfere they're Magical Night'. "Congrats." I heard Luna say next to me. I was to shocked as my eyes stayed on Sakura. "Luna..." She said as she walked towards her. Luna walked past her as her glaze then moved to me. "Sasuke?" She said quietly but enough for me to heard. "Don't let us bother you." I said coldly and went back to my the campsite. I knew I let myself get to soft.