Team

(Houtarou Oreki was the closest when I thought of Hiu so bare with me 😭)

Luna's POV

"Guysssss we've been walking for hours and the sun is almost down, don't you think we should stop?" I dragged my feet in the dirt as Sasuke and Hiu both walked a head of me. These two haven't talked since Sakura was taken by Akio .

I could feel a weird tension between them. It was a bit uncomfortable for me since I was now the only girl and I didn't know what to do in this kind of situation.

"We can't we need to hurry" Sasuke said not looking back I or Hiu. "You know, she's Right. We need to stop and rest." Hiu said. "No we continue." Sasuke continued to walk. Oh God. I suddenly crashed into Hiu as I realized he had stopped in his tracks. "Dude, Luna's tired and so am I. We need to rest." Hiu was starting to get annoyed. I could see his eyebrows brush inwards.

"We don't have time! We only have about a week to Sakura!" Sasuke stopped and turned to us with his hands bald up. "We get it, you wanna save Sakura and so do we but how do you honestly expect us to save her if we don't get rest! You're just dragging us with no sleep and no food not mention we don't even have a fucking plan on how we're going to rescue her!" Hiu yelled.

"H-Hey guys let's calm down for a sec-" I was cut off by Hiu's hand. Did this mf really just... Sasuke came closer to Hiu. "How can you think about resting when she's in trouble? We can think of a plan on the way!" Sasuke said looking at Hiu dead in the eye.

I've had enough

I grabbed Hiu's hand and bit him and I watched him hiss in pain. "LUN-" He was cut off by his sentence as I knocked out both Sasuke and Hiu out with one hit. The two fell on top of each other as I stuck out my tongue in disgust. Hiu tastes horrible! I moved my hair from my shoulders to the back as I stared down at Hiu and Sasuke hold each other on the floor. "Honestly, you boys fight worst than us girls." I said rolling my eyes.

Hiu's POV

"LUN-" was all I said before my vision turned black in an instant. I woke up in a dark tent as I help my hand up to my head. I was in pain. A lot of pain. I looked around to see someone right next to me. I bent over and started to poke the hug lump next to me. "Ouch!" It said. The figure underneath the sheets started to turn till I saw who it was. My expression darkened.

"Oh, it's just you Sasuke..." I said turning around getting up from the sleeping bag. Sasuke only glared at me as he watched as I got up and started heading out side. "Oh you're awake!" Luna said. She was sitting on a log next to the burning fire.

The ash from the wood burned up into the atmosphere while making a snap sound every few seconds. "What happened?" I asked. Not a few seconds later Sasuke followed behind me with his hands over his head as he hissed in pain. "Yeah, care to explain what the fuck happened?" He spat. "Quite swearing." I responded. Luna just laughed as she nodded her head. "You guys act like sisters." She said.

Sasuke and I both sat down on opposite ends of each other. "Well, I've had enough of you guys fighting. Do house have something to say to each other?" Luna asked as she placed her hand under her chin. I shook my head slowly. "I don't have anything to say to the oversized blackberry." I said with a smirk. "THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME" Sasuke said as his voice cracked.

Pfft. I tired to hold in my laugh. "Guys please... What ever you guys have to say to each other. Say it now and make up. This isn't good. We're supposed to be a team. We need to solve our issues..." Luna said as Sasuke sat back down. She's right... Well... Here it goes...

Sasuke's POV

He walked down the dark forest with Hiu as I folded my arms in announce. "By the way, me coming out here with you has nothing to do with the bump in my head..." I said as I could feel the lump on the back of my head Luna has given me after I refused to go talk to Hiu.

Hiu chuckled as we walked a bit deeper into the woods. We finally stopped in a lighted area near a small river. The air filled with silence has Hiu stood in front of me with his back turn towards me. I could hear the water moving and the slight wind brushing through the trees.

"Sasuke." I heard Hiu break the silence. "Yeah? What is it?" I asked. Hiu paused for a moment before turning around and looking me in the eyes. "Dude, I had no idea. I'm really sorry for that. If I had known Sakura liked you and that you liked her I would have never gotten in between you guys!" His voice cracked. He brushed his hair back as he closed his eyes. "Now Luna is upset with me and Sakura is gone... This is pretty much all my fault..." He went on.

"Hiu, dude, it's alright. It's also kinda my fault as well." I said. Hiu looked up at me confusedly. "How could this be your fault?" He asked. I chuckled and looked down. "I've always been hard on Sasuke and I was never able to express the feelings I had towards her. I've pretty much left a bad impression on her so I'm not surprised if you didn't think I was in to her." I said balling my fist.

Ever since I was young I've always been hard on Sakura because I was pushed to do my best that I lost track of the people I loved. "Let's not blame each other any longer. We just gotta save Sakura." I finished. We both smiled and went back to the camp site.

When we got back we found Luna waiting for us by the camp fire. "Hey guys! What did you guys talk about?" Luna said getting up and walking towards us. "That Luna, is between us guys." Hiu said. "Oh really, you guys, because last time I remember you guys were just crying like arguing children." Luna smiled. "THE F YOU SA-."

BOOM

I looked over at Luna and Hiu. Hiu was laying on the floor with his head in the dirt. "Save it kid." Luna said clenching her fist. " yes ma'am..." Hiu said faintly.

For some reason I was actually enjoying their presents for the first time. It's finally starting to feel almost like... A real team.

N/A: I have returned! I finished half of the chapter a while ago but I got busy and forgot all about it till now.
Also whish me luck tomorrow I take my nursing assistant license!!!!! Nos Vemos!!! (See ya!!!)