You

Sakura's POV

            After what happened yesterday with that so called Kumashi. I haven't seen her for the past 2 days. I didn't know if I should be relieved or worried. "Uh, M-Miss?" I heard someone call out to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at the lady holding two different colored napkins. "Which do you prefer for your wedding?" She asked. Oh, that's right. I'm getting married tomorrow to Akio. Every time I think about it I feel somewhat guilty. Why is that? I do love him right? I thought to myself. "The Champagne color!" I said point to the napkin to her right. She smiled and left.

              I took a deep breath in as I sat down on the ese of my bed. I felt my self trail off again to that boy I meet that night near the river. "Sakura! Get it together!" I said shaking my head side to side. I placed my head on my chest.  I felt my heart racing. Why was it doing that? Ugh, this is so frustrating!

Knock Knock

                 I jumped from the sound of someone knocking my door. That's strange. I've already talked to all of the maids about the wedding preparations and I believe Akio is busy in his office as usual. "Come in?" I spoke out. I waited patiently for the door to open. Nothing. I cleared my throat. "Come in!" I spoke louder. A few seconds have passed and nothing.

BANG BANG

                Someone started banging on the door. I flinched in shock. "Who is it?" I yelled. I had gut feeling that the person on the other side wanted me to open the door. I slowly stood up and walked down towards the old brown door. I slowly reached for the good doorknob as I took a deep breath and sung the door open. "Uh?" I muttered out. There was no one here. I was about to turn around and close the door until I noticed a small blue box laying on the floor. I picked it up and brought it back to my room.

                I placed the small light box onto my bed and started at it. "Was it from Akio?" I wondered out loud. I noticed a small white note stuck to the back. I flip the note book and looked at it in shock. It was my name that was written in something that wasn't 'Red ink'. I slowly turned over to look at the gift that was still sitting on my bed unwrapped. I slowly started to unwrap the gift preparing myself for what was in the box. After taking off the paper I carefully unfolded the box. I clobbered my face with my hands before cleaning closer to the box. I moved my two index's fingers from the rest to uncover my eyes get my face was still covered.

                I took a better look as realized what it was. "A broken mirror?" I questioned out loud. It was a small silver mirror with shattered glass. Who could have sent me this? I wondered. I turned mirror around unaware of the awful inscribed that was carved into the back of the mirror. "You've messed up big time, always watch you back, Sakura" I read out. "Was it Kumashi?" I asked putting the mirror back into the box and carrying it to the other side of the room. "Oh well." I said dropping it into the trash. I dust the dust of my hands and sat back down on my bed.

                 I laid back as I stared at the celling. I'm so bored~ should I go down to a village again? I have been craving ramen lately. "It's settled!" I said clapping my hands. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. In seconds I was behind a gift shop. "Wow, I didn't realize it was already night time." I said aloud. I started walking down when I got the smell of food. "Here I come~" I sung out. I followed he smell to a small old restaurant. "Appearances aren't everything I guess." I shrugged. I walked in and looked up and froze in my tracks. Is that...

"Is that a Sakura flower hair pin!"