Imposter 1/2

Sasuke's POV

It's was on a few hours till the wedding and felt so nauseous that I wanted to throw up. "Are you feeling alright miss." One of the maids said rushing over and bring me some water. "Yeah, I'm fine." I responded as I closed my eyes and tried to stay calm. "I'll go get the royal doctor to check up on you, my name is Yami, call me if you need anything." She said. I was left alone in the room. I went over to the window and sat down as I looked down at everyone preparing the wedding venue. I rested my face in the palm of my hands and just watched. "Why is everyone so excited for this wedding?" I wondered. As I though I got a flashback to that boy I kept running into. My heart softened. "Sakura! Get a hold of yourself!" I said shaking my head. I wonder why I keep thinking about him. He doesn't have an importance to my life, or does he? I angrily pouted as I sulked in my seat.

After some time, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I hummed. No answer I look back to see that the door was already wide open. What weirdo would knock and just leave the door wide open? "Hello?" I spoke out gently. Still no response, this is when my I let my guard up. Whoever knocked as other intentions then just say hello. As I slowly stood up I could feel someone else's presence behind me. I looked down to see another shadow behind me. By the looks of it it was a male, I could be wrong since they were a cloak. Before I could look back to see who it was they held a white cloth up to my face causing me to lose all consciousness. "Sorry Miss, bosses orders." The mysterious shadow said before I slowly started to drip away from my conscious body.

Ouc my head hurts... I thought to myself as I slowly opened my eyes. I was sitting in a chair and was tied down by magic blocking chains. I was in a small dark room with a only a small light over my head. I tried by best to break free from the chair but with no success. "Oh, you're awake!" I heard a female voice. My head snapped in the direction as a women slowly approached.

It was Kumaishu. "Well well. Little Sakura~" she said bending down to my face. I just kept a blank face. "Let me go." I replied. "Aww, why would I do that?" She said. "Because I'm getting married in a few hours." I replied. She looked at me strangely. "ARE YOU NOT SCARED THAT YOUR TIED UP?" She screamed. I shook my head.

"Well that's okay because you won't be able to hide behind Akio for ever! I plan to be the girl he married tonight!" She said laughing hysterically. "Uh, how do you plan on doing that? Akio doesn't even like you." I said. She looked at me angrily. "SHUT UP." She yelled. "Besides, I thought of a perfect plan." She smirked. She stood and took a few steps back before spinning and transforming herself into me.

"Akio won't be able to notice a difference. Hell think he's marrying you but in reality it's me." She chuckled. "You're a crazy psychopath...." I said coldly with yet a blank stare. "WOULD YOU SHUT IT. I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IT." she yelled. "Sorry you won't get to attend the wedding but Mr. Sasume will keep you company." She said pointing over a man behind her. He was tall and had a scar that ran right through his eye.

"You know what to do Sasume." She said. The man slowly approached as he cracked his knuckles. "Of course~" he chuckled. This is so boring I thought to myself.

BIG NEWS
A/N : There's a short part of what's coming up next :)
Also I'm writing another SAKURA X SASUKE story that I like a lot better! It's called Anti Romantic! Please check it out 🤍