Ice Blue Moon

Kumashi's POV

                  "Damn it, what's taking him so long?" I said as I crossed my arms leaning against the dark alley wall. I was dressed in a black cloak that made me blend in with the building behind me. "Last time he wasn't this late..." I mumbled in anger tapping my food against the cold and wet ground causing drops of water to splash everywhere. After a few minutes of waiting I saw a familiar tall figure approach me. "About fucking time." I scolded.

                     He came closer before he bowed down to me. "Well hello Kumashi. We meet again, did I keep you waiting?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Well, Do you have it?" I asked. He smiled before reaching for his right pocket.  "Why of course, Princess~" he pulled out a small liquid bottle. I reached for the bottle before he yanked it away from me. Of course. "Now now Princess~" he chuckled. I looked at him with a black expression as lighting stuck behind me. The light of the lighting illuminated his face. I could see his scar that ran right through his left eye. I sighed. I grabbed two bags of gold from my cloak.

                    "How's this?" I said Alan I held them up to his face. "That's perfect." He said. We quickly swapped items. "Thank you for your business again Princess~ Let's do business again." He laughed as he bowed and turned and left. What a freaking weirdo. I thought to myself as I held the small liquid bottle up closer to my face. "Just you wait Sakura. The last blooming Sakura flower will soon fall from the tree." I said grinning.

                     I placed the fragile bottle into my pocket as I looked around before leaving the dark alley. I sneaked into the palace through a large whole I had made. I was walking down the hall as I passed Sakura's room. I stopped in my tracks. I took a few steps back and looked threw the crack of the door. I watched Sakura as she laid in her bedroom. "Enjoy it as much as you can you little brat, because tomorrow is your last, then Akio will be mine." I whispered to myself. With that I left.

Akio's POV

                    I was in my office as I heard the servants ran left and right preparing everything for tonight's wedding. So it's almost time huh? I thought to myself. It's been almost a week since I've meet Sakura in the forest. Now she'll be by my side as we rule my kingdom together. "M-Master." I was snapped out of my thoughts as I looked up. "Miss K-Kumashi wants to speak with you." She said. "Tell he I'm far to busy." I said placing my cheek in my hand. Before she left Kumashi barged in. "Akio~" she squealed. She ran over to me with her arms open ready to hug me. "Don't come any closer." I replied. "Aww come now Akio~ that's no way to treat your one true love~" she said sitting on top of my desk. "How about we run away together and leave that brat here to-" I slammed my hands on my desk as I stood up to face Kumashi. "Kumashi, even been friends since we were young so I'll go easy on you. Bad mouth my wife to be and you'll be another lifeless body, got that." I said coldly.

                      Kumashi let out a slight laugh as she got down from my desk. "Don't worry your little head Akio~" she said before turning around and heading for the door. She stopped and looked back at me and said, "besides, I won't be the lifeless body you see tonight..." she smirked in left. I sighed and feel back into my chair. Kumashi has always been a good friend to be since we were friends but she's changed a little after my parents died.

Flashback

                    "Mom?" I ran through hall to hall looking for my mom and dad. It was a rainy night and all I could hear is the loud echo of the thunder followed with a bright string of lighting. "Dad..." I said crying. "Akio? Are you okay?" I heard a female voice call out behind me. I looked back and saw Kumashi. "Kumashi? What are you doing here?" I asked running up to her. "I came to visit you!" She laughed out. I looked at her confusingly. "Where's your mommy and daddy?" I asked. She stayed silent. "Don't worry about that." She said. "Well, okay. I can't seem to find my mom and dad. Have you seen them?" I questioned.