Sakura...

Lunas POV

It was the next morning and everyone was gathered around the campsite as we all were occupied packing our bags and loading our bottles of water. Sasuke was shooting death flares at Akio who was awkwardly staring at him annoyingly. "Could you stop staring at me..." Akio said has he walked with his arms crossed. Sasuke scuffled at him.

Oh my... this was going to be a long trip. "Kiyoshi... what's the plan..." I said out loud hopefully interrupting this intense aura that was swimming around everyone. "Well, as we know... we know have a bigger problem on our hands." Kiyoshi explained. "Ah yes, Morí..." Hui said coming up to us. "Morí was supposed to be in a deep sleep forever, much like Akio." She said. A hint of guilt lingered in her voice. She sighed and continued explaining. "The pure soul Sunōpyua had banished his soul but only Sunōpyua is able to do so." She said.

"Old lady didn't you just say she died? How the hell do you expect us to find someone who no longer exists in this world." Sasuke said angrily. "Sasuke! Stop arguing with Kiyoshi!" I said turning around a scolding him. "Plus! Have you now been paying attention! Before Sunōpyua died. She said that in a thousand years she's come back to this world. If we are able to find her reincarnation they'll be able to defeat Morí once and for all." I said. I shifted my vision onto Kiyoshi to see if what I had said was accurate. She smiled.

"Yes, we can go to the village that Sunōpyua once lived and did her forbidden magic." Kiyoshi said. "She lives in a small village protected by monks in the west region. We should arrive there my night fall today if we hurry." She said.

And that guys is how we found ourselves in-font of the gates of the small village surrounded by monks and angry villagers ready to strike us at any sudden movement.

"Hey, I thought you said it was smal..." Hiu whispered over to Kiyoshi. "It has been a thousand years, they must have expanded their territory.." kiyoshi whispered her reply.

"SILENCE!" We heard a male voice echo. From a far we could see a male figure walking up to us. He didn't seem any older than Sasuke. "What business do you have with us. He said as he got closer to us. My eyes squinted to adjust my vision. I could tell his details the more he closer he got. "We're here to learn more about Sunō..." I paused mid sentence as my jaw dropped.

This man was... I felt my heart flutter. He wore a black kimono with a red sash around his small waist. His hair was falling onto his sleepy lazy eyes. His eyes held no emotion but for some reason they attracted me. His pale skin looked so delicate I dare not even look at it. "W-We're here t-to..." I stuttered.

I jumped as I felt two pair of eyes burning through my back. I looked back and saw Hui giving me death glares. Give me a break.... I said as my eye twitched. "Forgive us, we're here in hopes to learn more about Sunōpyua and her reincarnation." Kiyoshi stepped in.

His eye looked amused. "Oh? Why so?" He said as he grinned. "Morí has been awakened." I said giving my focus back to him. "In that case, follow me." The mysterious man said. "Lower your weapons and get back to your houses!" He ordered everyone. We nervously walked into the village where we were lead into one of the houses.

It was a traditional Japanese house. We sat down as we had people bring food for us. "Sorry, we don't get many visitors around here." He said as he sat down. "That's quite alright..." I said as the maids left with their trays.

We sat alone with him. "So um.... Where's Sunōpyua's reincarnation... Mr...?" I tilted my head not knowing how to address him.