Inposter 2/2

Get ready for a lot of POV changes in this chapter :')

Lunas POV

As Sasuke planned out I was in charge of watching over Sakura. There was a slight issue... I couldn't find her! I was walking down the halls when I saw Sakura walk up from what I assume was a basement. "Sakura!" I yelled out running towards her. Her head snapped in my direction. "Where are you manners! It's Queen Sakura to you!" She yelled. I bowed my head in apology. "My greatest apologies your highnesses." I said.

I was getting a strange different ora from Sakura. I shook the feeling off as I thought it was nothing. "What do you want?" Sakura asked. "I've been appointed to be by your side and help you until the weddings over." I said looked up. I froze as I looked at her with my eyes widen. "What?" She said looking at me in confusion. "U-Uh... Nothing..." I said awkwardly. There was a problem. A HUGE PROBLEM. I thought to myself. The Sakura that was standing in front of me isn't Sakura. You're probably wondering how I know this.

Her eyes are brown.

Sakura had green eyes not brown. I knew this wasn't because of the spell she was under because the previous times we've encountered her she had green eyes. This a mess... "oh, will you excuse me your highness. I think I left something in kitchen." I said awkwardly trying to step away. "Stop." She said as I froze in my tracks. "Yes..?" I asked avoiding eye contact. Had she noticed that she isn't the actual Sakura. There was a long pause before she began to speak. "Tell someone to come and fix this dress. One It's too tight and two It's so ugly!" She said before shaking her hands in disgust. "Certainly...." I said as I walked away.

I walked down to kitchen before turning my back to the wall. I let myself fall slowly against the wall down to the floor. I release my breath that I hadn't released I had held. "Luna?" I heard someone's voice say next to me. "Sasuke?" I said looking up at him. He was leaning against the wall staring at something in the kitchen. I looked over and my eyes widen. "You didn't..." I said. This mother fucker destroyed the cake that had both Sakura and Akio's little figures on it. "I mean... that's one way to get your anger out..." I said. "Hey, why aren't you with Sakura?" He asked. I hesitated for seconds but stood up from the floor. "There's a problem..." I said. Sasuke looked up at me. "What." He said coldly.

This isn't going to be easy... "I think they kidnapped Sakura..." I said. Silence filled the room as Sasuke just stared at me. His eyes durned dark. They were filled with hatred. Sasuke looked like he was ready to murder anyone in his path. "Do you know where." He asked. I thought back to seeing Sakura walking up the stairs from the basement. "I think they might be holding her in the basement." I replied. Before I could think anything else Sasuke angrily walked past me towards the door. "Wait! Where are you going?" I asked. "To the basement! Where the fuck else!" He shouted. "Sasuke you need to calm down! You'll get caught and thrown in prison. Even worse killed!" I shouted back. He stopped facing away from me. "I know you want to save Sakura! I do to... but we need plan! We don't know what we're up against." I said.

Sasuke sighed and punched the wall causing it to crack. "Please, let me help you..." I replied. We both went into the direction of the basement and noticed the knocked down door. We both looked at each other in shock and ran downstairs. We both gasped as we saw a man laying down on the floor unconscious. "That was Sakura." Sasuke said as I nodded my head in agreement.

Sakura's POV

I watched as the man next to started to circle around me. "What should we do~" He laughed while he rubbed his hands together. I just sat there ignoring what he was saying. "Not talk huh?" He said we went up the stairs and locked the door. He went back down and threw the key down the drain. This idiot, now how was he going to get out? I thought to myself.