Part 1

Hope was in her room drawing, Lizzie was checking out new dress online,Josie was reading suddenly all of them were sucked into a portal. While the same thing happened to other students in their rooms.

Hope, Lizzie, Josie, all got teleported into a room filled with people who they quickly recognized as Caroline, Alaric, Damon, Elena, Jeremy, and Bonnie were all present. Then there was Henry, MG, Kaleb, Penelope, and Landon.

Suddenly with a flash of light Mikaelson family (Freya, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah, Davina, and Marcel) appeared Klaus was angry while others were confused. Damon at seeing Klaus yelled,"Klaus, Is this you're doing ?"Klaus scowled as everyone was readying for a fight. But before the fight could begin a figure with white hair and yellow eyes appeared in the middle of the room as he smiled and said,"I see that everyone has arrived so let's get the show on the road."

Freya, Hope, Bonnie, Lizzie, Josie, and Davina could literally sense the power rolling as they were sweating from the pressure as Freya with courage questioned"Who are you?

The figure smiled and replied, "I am Roh or Watcher one of many gods responsible for watching over different realities."

The word god made everyone scared as they looked at Roh in fear as they only had very bad experiences with gods as Elijah keeping his calm questioned: "Why did you bring us here Watcher?"

Watcher smiled and explained, "As I told you before I watch over the Multiverse and sometimes I like let people view their world different reality."

Hope in confusion questioned, "Why do we watch different realities?"Roh sighed and replied, "Because this could help end all the problems. In this reality we are going to watch is about Alex Phenex."

The Mikaelson family looked at each other as they knew their problem with the hollow serious and was also curious about the boy. While Caroline made sure Damon said nothing as she wanted to know what was so special about this boy Alexander.

Damon still on guard pointed at the Mikealsons and asked, "Why did you bring all of them here?"Watcher rolled his eye and replied, "All are allowed to view these realities."

Watcher said, "Now before I explain any further, I need to bring two more people here as well."With a snap of his fingers, a man appeared in flash.

The Mikaelsons teared up seeing that it was Finn as they ran and hugged them

Freya was actually fully crying seeing her little brother again. While everyone except for Damon and Elena smiled at the scene.As Elijah explained the situation to them were happy to see their family and their niece.They soon got ready to watch this reailty.

Alex voice narrated"My name was Alexander Phenex, and I study at the Salvatore Boarding House for gifted basically a school for magical species."The screen shows Alex's face in the mirror it was chiseled, with black hair and green eyes.

"The screen shows Alex's face in the mirror it was chiseled, with black hair and green eyes

Everyone was  as Caroline said"He doesn't go to our school."Watcher smiled and explained, "As I said Alternate reality. He exists in your world, but it's just a slight change in choices that resulted in him going elsewhere." Everyone nodded understanding the situation Lizzie whistled and said"He's hot."Josie nodded agreeing with her sister. While Hope blushed seeing the teen she found him hotter than her crush Roman.

Klaus noticed her daughter scowled as Hailey and Freya gave him a glare that was thought to stop him. While Landon was afraid of the fact everyone here was a supernatural being and he couldn't believe his crush Hope was also one.

Damon, Elena, and Alaric didn't know why, but he knew the boy would be a problem.

Alex voice spoke "So I am friends with Hope Marshal and Henry. My home is in New Orleans Louisiana.I am an orphan and lived with Hope and Hailey.I am a Dark Fey transforming into his Dark Fey form when he was 12 years old it was like shapeshifting he was able to change into it whenever he wanted to and his abilities Telekinesis, Telepathy, Empathy, Atmokinesis, Transfiguration, Cholorokenesis.....etc."The screen shows Alex changing into his Dark fey form.

Hope, Freya, Davina, Lizzie, Josie, and Penelope all were surprised here seeing  his transformation as they were even more surprised hearing about his powers as Bonnie with disbelief asked"He is a fairy."

While Kol, Jermey, and Damon hearing this laughed as Watcher said"Yes, but not like the ones in fairy tales. He is very powerful in that he can make Silas, Hollow, and even the so-called Devil you faced look like a puppy." hearing that the three completely stopped laughing and looked the screen with fear. Even Klaus and Damon were scared they didn't show it outside.

While Freya and Davina were shocked to hear about his powers and race as Davian asked"So there are other supernatural beings?"Watcher nodded and explained"Yes, there are dragons, Dryads. Unicorns...etc."

Everyone was surprised hearing all these beings exist in their world as Hope questioned"Then why didn't we see any of them?"

Watcher sighed and replied, "You will find out, why by viewing this."Hope frowned at not getting an answer but turned to the screen. She wanted to know more about this childhood friend of hers.

Alex summoned his Grimoire, Spellbook, or Encantus whatever you call it, and started to practice some of the spells as someone knocked on their door as he opened it and saw it was Hope Marshall she looked more beautiful in person she had wavy auburn or dark brown hair. Also, she has bright light-colored blue eyes and full lips.

 Also, she has bright light-colored blue eyes and full lips

Hope blushed hearing Alex thought she was beautiful. While Landon and Klaus didn't like it, Klaus, because he didn't want his daughter to grow up and Landon was jealous about Hope as he saw how Hope reacted to this Alex.

Lizzie was jealous of the fact this new boy was interested in Hope, while Josie was in similar condition but it was because she has a crush on Hope.

Hope on seeing her crush was staring at her blushed a bit as she snapped out of it said"You are late."Alex snapped out of his daze and replied"Yes I kinda overslept."Hope smiled and replied, "Let's go before we get late."

Hope smiled as she could see they were both close, while Freya and Hailey were happy for Hope. But other Mikaelson's like Rebekah, Davina, Kol, Finn, and  Henriks while they were happy for their niece, they wanted to reserve their judgment until they know the kid better.