Part 2

Alex found the classes to be interesting although Origins of Species, Chemistry of, Magic, Physical Education, Physics, Intro to Lycanthropy, Advanced Civics, Geography, and Intro to Magical History. He found his days to be boring to an extent as he found most of the views of the Original family were biased true they were ruthless and dangerous.

The Mikaelson family smiled hearing this as Hailey and Freya who once read their history book knew the Scooby gang as Klaus called them hid many things.While Lizzie and Josie frowned as they didn't know about the fact the books were biased.While MG, Kaleb, and Penelope were curious about what all things their teacher hid.

While Caroline, Elena, Bonnie, and Alaric noticed the looks they were getting. Damon ignored everything.

While the class finished Alex and Hope found Henry getting bullied again also Roman was next to his friends allowing this to happen as he intervened"Stop this bullshit or I will make you."

The guys looked at me seeing my eyes glow green they flinched as they looked at Henry and said"Looks like you are lucky runt."

Hope liked the fact he stood up from henry as MG noticing their fear commented"They are scared of him."

As the watcher explained"Alex is very well known among his peers and his Darkfey heritage makes him almost one with nature,so it got the trust of the witches who practically see him as their leader.He keeps the peace between the three groups in the school."

Alaric and Caroline smiled hearing this while Bonnie was intrigued about the part Alex was almost one with nature.

As they passed by Roman was looking at Hope who was ignoring him as Alex's Empathy and Telepathy picked many things some of these images were of a woman named Greta who had a slim build and of medium stature. She also has medium-length light brown hair and brown eyes and a sister named Antoinette who was a beautiful woman who appears to be in her late twenties or early thirties. She has a tall and slim build also has long, black hair which she is always seen wearing straight. She has full lips and dark brown eyes.

Klaus and Marcel noticed the fact this boy Roman seems to be too interested in Hope. They also picked up on the name Greta.

Alex was even able to pick up emotions like hatred and anger towards him, while disgust towards Hope as he thought"If he is so disgusted by Hope why is he trying to get her attention and he heard the one named Greta order him to befriend Hope."He didn't understand what it was but the guy was up to no good.

Hope was surprised hearing about the fact Roman was disgusted with her and Roman was ordered to befriend her made Hope have her guard against Roman.While the Mikaelson all narrowed their eyes at Roman as they could tell he was upto something.Klaus whispered to Marcel,Kol and Elijah "When we get back.I want that boy and Greta found."

Elijah and Marcel nodded as they cared about Hope's safety and happiness.So the fact Roman was ordered to befriend her send warning bells in their mind.

Hope and Alex were going through the hall as Alex brushed past Bonnie Bennet who was with Alaric questioned"Who is that kid the one with green eyes?"Alaric smiled and answered, "That is Alexander phenex."Bonnie with curiosity asked, "What is he?"Alaric sighed and replied"We don't know as he is an orphan and his adopted parents lived in New Orleans are also died at the hands of a witch named Dahlia. Alex is a prodigy or genius in magic as he is able to do any spells non verbally after just using it once, The witches here in the school see him as their leader. Bonnie is there a problem?"

Everyone was shocked hearing about how Alex was able to do nonverbal spells after just one try. Freya was impressed as she said, "That is absolutely monstrous talent he has for magic."