Part 23 without reaction

(A/N:A question the Spiderman No way home gave me idea about using the Multiverse concept and bring a Hope Mikaelson (The season 4 show version) into this fanfic.Is it good idea or bad idea)

Alex and Hope were bored as they returned back to the dorms after the party which became a huge problem because MG almost drinking Penelope's blood while could have disastrous consequences if not for Alex intervening. While now MG and Penelope both sat opposite to Alex who questioned"What were you both thinking?"

Penelope tried to look defiant but broke under Alex's glare as he asked"MG you know for fact having you and the other vampire students are still unable to control your thirst."MG winced hearing that as it was true the vampire students were having a hard time with controlling a thirst when it came to human blood and many have lost control the first time Elijah tried showing them human blood. Always under animal blood had made them weak and also made them have hard controlling their thirst even now some of the students seem to have hard time in controlling themselves.

Alex sighed tossed an MG vial which contained a red liquid as MG was confused as Alex explained"This is a blood substitute.,It was something I made this was going to be introduced to vampire kids soon, So take it."MG was still pretty confused and doubtful but decided to believe Alex and drank the vial, he was surprised by the fact his thirst for blood was fully quenched.MG with a really really surprised tone said"This is really effective."

Alex smiled hearing that as he looked at Penelope who was trying to look anywhere but his eyes as he said,"You know if MG couldn't control his thirst there were chances of him killing you right?"Penelope wanted to refute it but knew there were chances of it happening as Alex gestured MG to go away as Ahe sighed and said"Penelope I get the fact you are still in love with Josie, but acting like this won't get her back."

Penelope in anger questioned, "Then what should I do ?"Alex shook his head and replied, "I can't give you the answer to that but going after Lizzie who is having her issues won't make things any better."Penelope walked away as Alex groaned and thought"This is too much drama for me."

Alex went back to the party as he saw Landon walking away from the party he told Rafael who thanked him as he ran after him.

While the next day everything was going normal as Alex noticed Only Rafael was present in the classes as he read his mind to find where Landon is as he soon found out Landon went to get a few of their stuff from their foster home.Since the foster parents have already been sent away from Mystic Falls their old home still had most of their personal stuff so Landon seems to go get it.

It didn't take long as he suddenly got an alert from his familiar showed a vision as he saw Landon getting attacked by women who burned the whole bus and then grabbed him and took him with her as he thought"Is she a pyromancer?"But Alex could sense something about this woman was off.

Alex and Hope soon reached the headmistress room to find Caroline, Hailey, and Freya were there as Caroline spoke "Alex good thing you came here, we have a problem?"

Alex asked, "Is it about Landon?"Caroline was surprised and replied, "Yes, we got a call from him saying he was attacked by women breathing fire, also he had stolen one of our artifacts a knife. We already send Elijah to help."

Alex grimaced and said, "Then we have to go now and help."Hope with worry questioned, "Why?"Alex without hesitating replied, "The one who attacked Landon is not normal something about that women's actions screams supernatural beast."Hailey and Freya knew about the supernatural monster as they knew Elijah will need backup if it was true.

Hailey, Freya, Alex, and Hope didn't waste time and went directly to Elijah's location as they reached the place they saw Elijah was wiping the blood away from his hand with a towel as he looking at them from the dead body of the so-called pyromancer as Hailey saw the women moving as she yelled: "Elijah get away from her she is not a pyromancer."

Elijah turned around and saw the woman slowly transforming into a Dragon as it spat a torrent of flame in Elijah's direction as he was able to dodge it because of his speed as the dragon launched itself into the sky as Elijah who confused questioned "How is it Still Alive?"

Alex answered, "Obviously like you see it is Dragon removing their heart does nothing as the magic inside them recreates their heart quickly and when they are in their Dragon form they are really hard to kill as most witch spells or weapons don't affect them."

Freya frowned and said, "First time meeting supernatural monster and it just so happens to be a Dragon."

Alex snorted hearing that as all of them focused on the problem at hand as the Dragon returned and launched a torrent of flame as Alex quickly held his hand out creating a shield and protecting everyone from the fire as Hope with confidence spoke" Alex please stop it from moving so that I can cast a spell to at least hurt it enough to turn back into its human form."

Alex sighed and knew which spell Hope was going to use, he could kill the dragon without a problem but he wanted Hope to have some experience and know why he refused to teach her some spells, so Alex held out his hands out as it glowed green causing roots to sprout from the ground and launch itself catching the dragon off guard and holding it in place as both Hope and Freya started to chant the spell on such a monster needed time to cast as well as the target to not move. As Hope grabbed Freya's hand to lend her more power to cast the spell as she chanted"et flammae currunt ferae."

A huge torrent of flames with a distinctive green hue and bright green color was shot at the dragon which roared in pain even with its huge resistance to flames was still too much for it as it landed on the ground and tried to extinguish the flames by rolling on the ground to no avail as Hope was tired from casting the spell somehow extinguished the flames as she looked at Alex with a frown and said,"It seems just like you said I am not ready for those spells."

Hope created this spell after learning about Protego Diabolica and Fiendfyre both of which Alex had refused to teach her since it was too powerful for hope to control for now. Hope had used Qestiyah's spell or creation which was called greek fire or Qestiyah's flames which were really hot and can't be put out without a huge amount of sand or water. Qestiyah originally created this as a defense against dragons and other monster's but she was unable to finish it.

Hope was exhausted as she leaned on Alex's shoulder as he held her up and they walked towards the dragon who was in her human form which was very badly burned as the dragon was still alive and held her hand out in Elijah's direction as she was looking at the dagger as Alex decided to put it out of its misery with a killing curse as Alex sighed and thought"If it was still in its dragon form killing curse won't affect it much but would have caused it to change back to its human form as killing curse attacks the soul directly."