Part 12

Henrik was enjoying his time with his family,while Finn was still not fully accepted into the family after his past tries in killing them made him an outcast the only one who talked to him was Henrik and Freya other were hesitant in bonding with him,Finn regretted his action greatly as he found his niece adorable.

Finn pleaded "Give me one chanve,I will make up for everything I did in the past."The Mikaelsons all looked at each other they didn't know what to do,Freya felt bad and said"Please give him chance,he will prove it."
Hope went and hugged her new uncle who hugged her back and cried as others nodded only Kol looked away.

As everyone soon went back to watching.

Elijah who was silent till now asked"What happened to this Golem?"Alex shrugged and replied"Well from what I read from my Grimoire it stated that this golem over time, realized he was alone and fashioned beings like him, his children in a sense. However, the beings that he created were imperfect and flawed and none of them had his powers. They all had weaknesses and all were sterile, unable to reproduce and continue his legacy.I don't know what happened but in 1527 one of its so-called children betrayed it by telling the original human follower's descendants that Malivore is creating a new species and breaking the order of nature and he led them to Malivore and with help of witches, who used black magic and three artifacts, trapped him and dissolved him, returning him to his natural state - a black pit. The three locks keep Malivore bound, unable to take form, while the pit retained the same properties as Malivore. "

Marcel was worried about this pit as it could still be used since it has retained Malivore's powers as he mattered"I must really look into this."
Elijah hearing Marcel nodded and said"Yes,I will also do my best to keep an eye out for it."

Marcel asked, "Kid do you know where the pit is?"Alex shook his head and replied, "I don't know where this pit is since my grimoire pretty much stops there."

The Mikealson's and others soon discussed about this as Hope dragged Alex to her room as both first were discussing about returning to Salvatore boarding school as Hope with slight excitement asked,"You know, you never showed me your Dark Fey form?"

Alex smiled as started to transform as he spread his large wings and two horns grew on his head. Hope seeing the transformation was in awe as she slowly went and touched his wings Alex was okay with it as they were still in Hope's room as his wings knocked a few things down so he turned back to his human form which caused Hope to pout as laughed Alex sat down on the bed and pulled Hope on to his lap and said,"I will show you my form when we are outside, okay."

The girls blushed as Lizzie spoke"You know he looks like a fallen angel now."Hope,Josie,Caroline,Hailey,Freya and Davina nodded as he looked very handsome.

Hope with low tone said"Those wings make him hot."
Klaus finally had it and yelled"You young lady are not dating or kissing a boy for the next 100 years."Hope,Hailey and other rolled their eyes at that comment.

Hope nodded as they were so close as Alex couldn't control himself as he leaned and captured Hope's lips as she returned the kiss with the same level of passion as things were about to get too passionate as they heard a cough as it was Hailey who was looking at them with a grin as Hope instantly pulled away from Alex and as she asked: "Mom, did you want something?"

Hope blushed and ignored the stares she was getting from others,while Lizzie and Josie grumbled about being unfair.

Hailey shook her head and replied, "Nothing just wanted check upon, you are lucky it was not your father."Hailey then went downstairs as Alex questioned, "You know we were close to doing it? were you sure about it?"