Part 18

Alex ignored the chaos he caused among the Scooby gang as both Caroline and Bonnie now wanted Elena far away from them and Alaric was having a hard time with his daughters who were not happy with him covering up things they did as they looked up Elena and Damon as heroes now they completely hated them because of all the things they did to their mother also they were not going to forgive Alaric easily as they saw the way he treated Caroline during the time Stefan Salvatore sold his soul to save them and they were not happy with their father treating their mother like that.

Josie shook her head,while Lizzie just glared at her father.

Then Caroline called Alex to the headmaster's office as she wanted to ask him about everything he said and Bonnie also with her as she also wanted to know about as Alex entered the room Caroline smiled and said"Alex it is good to see you."Alex nodded and asked, "What can I do for Mrs.Forbes."Caroline hesitated and asked, "We saw the conversation you had with Hope and Elijah, we wanted to know if everything you said is true."

[A/N: Sorry to involve the scooby gang once again, but I felt it would be more realistic if both Bonnie and Caroline would have asked MC whether he said was true or not.]

Alex didn't hesitate and answered, "I don't need to lie as everything, I said was true."Caroline closed her eyes and took a deep breath as Bonnie was in disbelief and asked"So what you said about Elena is hiding behind a facade."

Alex sighed and replied"Yes she is very manipulative she knows how to get you to follow her and added to that her doppelganger aura makes you let your guard down against her. She was distraught over Jermey's death, but she also knew you are capable of bringing him back to life so during the little episode she was able to plant the idea of resurrecting Jermey into your head."Bonnie originally never had any idea of resurrecting Jeremy as she was warned by her Grams who was way closer to Bonnie than Jeremy was if she wanted she would have brought her back to life now and she could only think "Why did she not listen to her grams at that time?"She felt as if she was always putting Elena's needs and protection over herself and her family. Also, she knew Jeremy was just using her as a rebound for as she could easily tell Jeremy was still hung on his late lover Anna.

Bonnie knew about Jeremy also hearing the fact Elena was subtly able manipulate her to resurrecting Jeremy made her slightly fear about how good Elena was good at playing with people.

Bonnie had cast a lie detection spell to see if Alex was telling the truth seeing he was not lying she was tearing up and said, "So she played us all along?"

Alex was thoughtful and said"True at the start she likes to act all compassionate and forgiving. But after she found out about the dangers of the supernatural world she started to drop the facade from time to time. Also, she started to see you and Caroline more as tools than friends specifically Mrs.Bennet you are a very powerful witch so she made sure to keep you close."

Caroline had guessed this as she was only a newbie Vampire,while Stefan and Damon where 100 year old vampires.

Bonnie understood as she muttered"She knew Caroline was a young vampire and is expendable because she already had two 100-year-old vampires protecting her. But I was different because my power was something she needed."
Alex nodded as Caroline and Bonnie wanted time to process everything as Caroline spoke"Sorry to call you here for something like this Alex, you can go now."Alex nodded and went away While Bonnie asked"After everything we did for her. We were still tools for her at the end."

Bonnie and Caroline were sad at the fact their friendship didn't mean anything to her,also they were disappointed in themselves for not noticing this.

Caroline sighed and replied, "This won't stop she will try to patch things up with us soon."Bonnie shook her head and said, "I am not going to get used by her again."Caroline muttered, "Me too Bonnie."

There was silence as Bonnie with a sad tone said"I have been a really bad friend to you, Caroline.I can't believe, we just forgot about what Damon did to you?"Caroline replied but her voice wavered "Thank you, Bonnie."She wanted to hear that for a long time but everyone was so focused on Elena she was forgotten as Caroline said"I think we need another witch at the school."

Bonnie gave sad smile and said"I am really sorry about that Caroline."Caroline teared up and nodded,while Lizzie and Josie hugged their mom.

The full moon night soon came as Alex made preparations for the ritual was different unlike the as he also grabbed a pair of clothes as they will pretty much be ruined during hope's transformation as asked,"Hope once the ritual starts you will start transforming into your wolf form, so bear with the pain."

Hailey smiled and muttered"That was thoughtful of him."

Hope gave a nod and took a breath to calm herself down as she spoke,"I am ready, let's do this."

The full moon was at it's highest  Alex began to chant"Evigilare faciatis lupus intus animae meae."The moment Hope grunted in pain as her bones reshape and shift to form a wolf's skeleton as Alex kneeled in front of Hope and spoke"Hope stay with me, just concentrate on my voice don't reject the wolf within you embrace it, also think of your happiest memories."

Hope was grunting in pain as she followed Alex's words she remembered meeting her father and then she remembered her first meeting with Alex.

Flashback
Hope came to the living room after her painting session as she saw Aunt Freya with a young boy who looked the same age as he and what attracted Hope was his eyes they were like Emeralds.
Hope with bright smiled and asked"Aunt Freya, who is this?"
Freya replied, "I brought a new friend for you so that you won't feel alone while your mother or I am out."
Hope nodded as she looked at the boy and greeted"Hello my name is Hope Mik..Marshal"
Freya smiled sadly seeing this as Alex with a small smile answered"Hi, I am Alexander Phenix, you can call me Alex."
Flashback ended

Hope smiled seeing the memory,

Hope soon transformed into a beautiful brown wolf it was bigger than a normal werewolf in its wolf form as Alex in a soft tone said: "Now, Hope how does it feel."Hope gave a howl and telepathically replied"It feels...natural.As if a part of me just woke or something." as Alex nodded she then went out running in the woods.

Hope leaned forwards with interest as this was her first time seeing her wolf form.