Part 19

Hope transformation went without a hitch as she was back to her human form as Alex quickly brought her clothes and conjured a changing room as Hope was changing into her clothes she asked"My wolf form seems different."

Hope now wanted to know how her wolf form was different from others.

Alex was thoughtful and replied"It's probably because of the bond you will faster and stronger. Also since you are also a witch it will probably boost your magical power by a lot."

Hope with interest asked, "Does the bond do anything else?"Alex explained, "Well bond also acts like beacon we will always be able to tell where each other are."Hope smiled hearing that as she said"That's good, you will get stronger."

Alex nodded as he asked"We can trigger your vampire side with another ritual. But this will have effects like you are not technically undead as you didn't die to achieve the change by dying, so you will be, and if you want you can be an original vampire-like your father."

Hope was thoughtful then answered, "I will do the ritual in the future."Alex nodded and was okay with it as they apparated back to the school where Hope went and cuddled with Alex as she slept Alex was thinking about the future" I have no idea what was going to happen in the future."

Hope really wanted to learn Apparation,it was so handy.

While next day classes went by as usual and while the news came that Alaric stepdown as headmaster and there were talks about Alaric resigning from Salvatore boarding school,then took the role as a teacher in Mystic falls highschool. While Caroline became the headmistress. Things were moving smoothly as Caroline wanted to change many of the schools pointed out by Alex as she wanted Alex's input in all this.

Alaric sighed in defeat he knew when he got back Caroline will ask for him to step down,while Caroline really was thinking about who all to recruit as new teacher as she saw Hailey and Freya.

Japan
While in Japan there is a meeting of two supernatural being both of them were wearing masks one was an oni mask other was wearing a kitsune mask as Kitsune with frustration questioned,"Why can't we find those damed keys anywhere?"

Japan While in Japan there is a meeting of two supernatural being both of them were wearing masks one was an oni mask other was wearing a kitsune mask as Kitsune with frustration questioned,"Why can't we find those damed keys anywhere?"

This got all the Mikaelsons and Hope on guard as the only keys they know are for Malivore,now seeing someone is looking for them is a huge red flag.

Oni gritted her teeth and replied, "My lady we can't find them."Kitsune yelled in anger "Find them we have to release our empress soon."

"